24th February 2011, 05:10 AM
rajasaha

Syllabus and previous year papers of Power Grid Exam for Electrical Engineering?

iam not getting the syllabus and previous year question papers anywhere......plz send me everything regarding the Power Grid exam for electrical engineering department........

1st March 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year papers of Power Grid Exam for Electrical Engineering?

approximately how many marks we have to get, so that to pass NTPC exam
15th March 2011, 09:16 PM

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year papers of Power Grid Exam for Electrical Engineering?

I am not getting the syllabus and previous year question papers anywhere......plz send me everything regarding the Power Grid exam for electrical engineering department(executive trainee)
16th March 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND PREVIOUS YEAR QPAPERS FOR POWER GRID EXAM (ELECTEICAL)
22nd March 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

please send me the power grid syllabus for Power Grid Electrical Engineer - Executive.
23rd March 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous year exam paper of executive trainee in electrical branch at my mail address [email protected] plz its a humble request to u
25th March 2011, 06:29 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus and previous year papers of Power Grid Exam for Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I am not getting the syllabus and previous year question papers anywhere......plz send me everything regarding the Power Grid exam for electrical engineering department(executive trainee)

SYLLABUS AND PATTERN FOR POWER GRID EXAM

Power Grid exam consits of 2 important parts...

-> PART 1 : Technical Knowledge Test (TKT) - 120 questions ( questions based on your eletrical stream subjects )

-> PART 2 : Executive Aptitude Test (EAT) - 50 questions ( questions based on verbal, aptitude, reasoning etc. )

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Need more information about power grid executive trainee selection process, attached a file in this post.. kindly check it out...

-> Will update you with previous question papers as soon as possible...

-> As you know the pattern of the exam, just start preparing questions based on it..

-> To prepare for Part 2 online CLICK HERE!!!
28th March 2011, 04:54 PM
asishkumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajasaha View Post
iam not getting the syllabus and previous year question papers anywhere......plz send me everything regarding the Power Grid exam for electrical engineering department........
IT consits of 2 parts.

1.Technical Knowledge Test:120 questions ( questions based on your eletrical stream subjects )

2.Executive Aptitude Test:50 questions ( questions based on verbal, aptitude, reasoning etc. )

so try to be fundamentally clear in your branch subjects.
For this you can also J.B.Gupta book for better clarification.
13th April 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

hello, i need electrical diploma previous paper of power grid
28th June 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

If star connection has 3 om resistance each coil, what is the value of resistance in delta connection?
30th July 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

can u tel me about marks ?which paper is most important for it
22nd September 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

could u plz send me the syllabus nd privious year question paper of power grid?
3rd October 2011, 01:47 PM
bharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If star connection has 3 om resistance each coil, what is the value of resistance in delta connection?
ans is 9ohms..(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wye-delta.svg)this link gives the diagram...of star and delta..(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-%CE%94_transform)..this can give u information i think so
4th July 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

please send the previous year question paper for electrical to [email protected]
8th October 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir. I want to syllabus for power grid sir. Pls send to my mail address. I am very eager for join in power grid corporation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?