3rd April 2015, 11:54 AM
emmumin

Previous years MCA entrance papers of Jamia Millia

I am in need of previous years MCA entrance papers of jamia millia . If anybody having please forward me on [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get previous year entrance papers of MCA program in Jamia Millia Islamia University?
  2. How to do MPT in Jamia Millia? I want to prepare for the entrance exam
  3. Previous years sample papers of Jamia MCA entrance exam?
  4. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  5. Delhi University and Jamia Millia Islamia University PhD(Life Science) entrance exam question papers of previous year.
  6. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  7. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  8. Am I eligible to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if studying B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  9. Date of sale of MCA forms of Jamia Millia University?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  11. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  12. What is the fees for MCA semester wise in Jamia Millia Islamia
  13. Details of entrance exams of MCJ and MSW of Jamia millia islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
  15. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  16. Last date to apply for MBA and MIB courses in Jamia Millia University?
  17. Previous years question papers of MCA entrance of Anna University?
  18. When the notification of PhD(Centre Media Governance) entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia will be released? Detailed information about this entrance exam?
4th April 2015, 11:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years MCA entrance papers of Jamia Millia

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmumin View Post
I am in need of previous years MCA entrance papers of jamia millia . If anybody having please forward me on [email protected]
Below are the attachments of MCA question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: doc MCA Model Paper 1.doc(102.5 KB, 1703 views)
File Type: doc MCA Model Paper 2.doc(76.0 KB, 993 views)
File Type: doc MCA model Paper 3.doc(69.0 KB, 851 views)
File Type: doc MCA Model Paper 4.doc(84.0 KB, 866 views)
3rd March 2017, 04:16 PM
Madiha Jawaid

24th March 2018, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Please give me jmi previous year MCA entrance paper if any body have so please send it on my email
[email protected]
3rd June 2019, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I need some previous year questions for mca for more practice...but I am unable to find out them. Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?