12th September 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for medical entrance exam?

how i prepare for medical enterance exam with in 1 year plz tell me..

14th February 2016, 03:48 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for medical entrance exam?

Yes, you are eligible to prepare and qualify in medical entrance examination. But, you have to do hard and smart work to qualify in examination.

The examination paper contains question of Biology, Physics and Chemistry in some of the examination there are also questions of general knowledge.

So, you need to go through all the topics of NCERT books thoroughly and solve last year question papers.

It is necessary to go through the mock test or online test conducted by different institute to check your preparation level for examination.

So, first and foremost you need to take the syllabus for entrance examination you want to appear and start the preparation as according to syllabus. You will definitely qualify in entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?