17th March 2011, 11:08 AM
Vikas lad

PG courses in Ayurvedic Medicine Production? Which entrance exams to answer and which are the colleges offering the course?

I m BAMS graduate .I want to set up my carier in production of ayurvedic medicines so guide me for pg courses & their entrance exam colleges offering these cources

1st May 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PG courses in Ayurvedic Medicine Production? Which entrance exams to answer and which are the colleges offering the course?

which entrance exam is needed to answer to do M.B.B.S
9th November 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PG courses in Ayurvedic Medicine Production? Which entrance exams to answer and which are the colleges offering the course?

which is best college of maharastra ayurvedic goverment college? n for getting there admission which entrence exam a have to pass out?
7th April 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

what is age limit for entrance test for PG course in ayurveda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?