18th August 2012, 11:50 PM
rohitsingh7979

Previous years question papers for CA/TA? Books to be referred? I have done my degree in ETC

Hi ,

I have done my degree in electronics and telecommunication.I have filled the form for Commercial Apprentice/ Traffic Apprentice 2012 exam to beld next month.But i cannot find previous year question even in market.

Please help me out if you can provide me the previous year question for CA/TA or any book with question papers.

You can also mail me on [email protected].

Appreciate you Help !

Thanks,

Rohit Singh
+91 8285287997

Related Questions:
  1. Previous 10 years Civil Engineering question papers? Which books to be referred?
  2. Previous 10 year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Exam? Which Books to be referred for Main Examination?
  3. Books to be referred for B.Ed? Previous years question papers?
  4. Which books to be referred for IES entrance exam? Previous 10 years question papers of the exam?
  5. Books to be referred for Junior Executive IT in AAI? Previous years question papers?
  6. Books to be referred to become an SI? Previous years solved question papers?
  7. Last 5 years question papers and the details of the books to be referred for the mains exam?
  8. How can I prepare for CET for B.Ed in Mumbai? Books to be referred?
  9. How to become an IPS officer? Previous 5 years question papers? Books to be referred to prepare for the test?
  10. Syllabus of KPCL exam? Previous years question papers and the books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Last 10 years TANCET M.E.(Civil) question papers and books to be referred? -- [New]
  12. Books to be referred for ALP entrance exam? Previous years question papers?
  13. Previous 10 years solved question papers of AIIMS? Books to be referred for the exam?
  14. Previous years question papers for ACIO Grade II exam? Books to be referred?
  15. Past years question papers of Credit Manager II Post PNB? What is the syllabus? Books to be referred?
  16. Where do I need to attend the Openmat exam? Previous years papers and books to be referred?
  17. Books to be referred for Assistant Statistical Officers(ASO) exam? Previous years question papers?
  18. Books to be referred for Assistant Statistical Officers(ASO) exam? Previous years papers of ASO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?