14th June 2011, 12:39 PM
manumahendra

Where do I need to attend the Openmat exam? Previous years papers and books to be referred?

Sir,

I want to join for MBA in IGNOU where i need to attend the openmat exams , so please can you provide the previous years solved model question papers and whih books ie, publications i can refere to prepare for openmat exams conducted by IGNOU

18th November 2011, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where do I need to attend the Openmat exam? Previous years papers and books to be referred?

I have got the MBA application form for FEB openmat exam in which the exam centre is not mentioned. I want to know the entrance exam centre for FEB openmat in Hyderabad.
19th November 2011, 02:17 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Where do I need to attend the Openmat exam? Previous years papers and books to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got the MBA application form for FEB openmat exam in which the exam centre is not mentioned. I want to know the entrance exam centre for FEB openmat in Hyderabad.

OPENMAT TEST CENTRE DETAILS FOR FEBRUARY EXAM

The best way to find is to contact the concern person and get the proper details from them...

-> The contact details for OpenMat 2012 exam is as follows...

Address

The Director,

School of Management Studies,

Indira Gandhi National Open University,

Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110068.

Phone : 91-011- 29532073, 29534905

Email : [email protected]

-> I have attached some of the previous year model papers of MBA - OPENMAT in this post for your reference.. check it out incase if you need for your preparation...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"I do not know anyone who has gotten to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but it will get you pretty near."
Attached Files
File Type: zip IGNOU - OPENMAT.zip(8.15 MB, 214 views)
19th November 2011, 05:31 PM
praveen_raj
Junior Member+

Default Re: Where do I need to attend the Openmat exam? Previous years papers and books to be referred?

Hi Friend,

Generally, The IGNOU study centres will be setup at various Universities.Those study centres will act as exam centre. You can contact those officials and can find its exam centre code.I am furnishing some previous papers of IGNOU OPEMAT pdf collection .Hope it will help you.

Regards
Prudvi Raj
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Openmat-05.pdf(436.7 KB, 381 views)
File Type: pdf Openmat-07p26-43.pdf(86.1 KB, 288 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?