26th October 2011, 01:40 PM
ratol

Previous years question papers for the entrance test for Staff Nurse?

hello, i m jaspreet.i want to give an enterence test for staff nurse. to get some idea for test i want privious question paper for the test. please give me please

thanks a lot

9th January 2012, 10:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers for the entrance test for Staff Nurse?

Your question is incomplete as it do not mention the name of the institution whose entrance exam question papers for Staff Nurse you are looking for. Without the name of the institution its not possible to give you the required question papers. It is suggested that you follow the official website of the concerned institution to get the required paper as generally the important question papers are posted in the official website of the institution. If not available there then try to buy previous year question bank of the concerned exam from the local bookstore.
22nd November 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for the entrance test for Staff Nurse?

hi can u give me the previous exam question of staff nurse
8th September 2013, 01:39 PM
beniprasadbattodia

Smile Re: Previous years question papers for the entrance test for Staff Nurse?

[QUOTE=ratol;1314615]hello, i m beni.i want to give an enterence test for staff nurse. to get some idea for aiims
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?