12th October 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give GPSC exam after completion of B.E? I am a 2nd year electronics engineering

i m 2nd year electronics engineering student.will i eligible for giving gpsc exam after completion of my be???

29th August 2013, 11:46 AM
Y.Bali Reddy

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to give GPSC exam after completion of B.E? I am a 2nd year electronics engineering

GPSC stands to Gujarat public service commission.
Yes are eligible for all kind of posts after completion of your BE.
There will different kind of posts based on the qualification..
You can appear the tests which are based on 10+2...
All the best...
8th September 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give GPSC exam after completion of B.E? I am a 2nd year electronics engineering

Iam studying in B.e 1st year.iam intrested to join as PSI in Karntaka police department.and i want to join as soon as i complete means very next year after my completion of B.e.so can u give me some good sugestiom for preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?