11th January 2012, 04:25 PM
dhanunjaya.j

Previous years question papers and syllabus for MCA or CSE? I am preparing for PGCET

Hi sir am preparing for pgcet so plz forward the previous Question papers and syllabus for mca or cse

18th March 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers and syllabus for MCA or CSE? I am preparing for PGCET

plz send me previous pgecet model question papers?
18th April 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers and syllabus for MCA or CSE? I am preparing for PGCET

Please send me previous year question papers of karnataka PGCET for MCA to the below email id -
[email protected]
20th April 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year question papers of karnataka PGCET for MCA to the below email id -
[email protected]
25th April 2012, 09:37 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

MCA or Master of Computer Application is a master's degree awarded to the aspirants after the completion of a three year post graduate course.
> For more details, visit www.mca.gov.in
> The previous year papers of mca along with the syllabus is provided below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MCA_mqp_0809.pdf(221.2 KB, 552 views)
File Type: pdf TANCET MCA.pdf(264.2 KB, 947 views)
File Type: pdf mca.pdf(187.0 KB, 388 views)
File Type: pdf mca_syllabus.pdf(65.0 KB, 274 views)
23rd April 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

hi any one can plz help me.
plz send me pgcet previous papers as soon as possible for mca?my mail id is [email protected]
thanks.....
1st December 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my bca in tamilnadu and i wish to join mca at bangalore..so pls suggest me which exam to take and itz previous papers..
28th February 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year question papers of karnataka PGCET for MCA,my email id ->[email protected]
9th June 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

sir , I am preparing for mca pgcet .... So please send me the previous year question papers to my mail id..
15th December 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

please send me the all previous AP PGECET question papers for computer science for the fallowing e-mail
[email protected]
14th March 2017, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get all the previous years question papers for Gujarat PGCET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?