17th January 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Previous years questions and answers of PSC Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies?

Sir,

I will be very please to you if you could send me the previous years question and answer of PSC Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies.

Thanks
Prasoon.M.B
[email protected]

21st January 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years questions and answers of PSC Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I will be very please to you if you could send me the previous years question and answer of PSC Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies.

Thanks
Prasoon.M.B
[email protected]
dear prasoon, if you came to know about previous years question and answer of PSC Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies, please share with me also.

[email protected]
7th February 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years questions and answers of PSC Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies?

i want previous year question papers
29th February 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I will be very please to you if you could send me the previous years question and answer of PSC Junior inspector of Co-operative Societies.
29th February 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

dear prasoon, if you came to know about previous years question and answer of PSC Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies, please share with me also.
29th February 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

1st March 2012, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

i want previous examinations question papers
17th March 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

sir.....i am request to you send the question papers & answers for junior inspector co-operative society exams
i am looking forward to hear from you.....,,
from,
shahida ajmal.
[email protected]..........
kindly please send it.....
2nd April 2012, 11:30 PM
bhavanamadhu

Sir,

I will be very please to you if you could send me the previous years question and answer of PSC Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies

thanking you
bhavana
17th April 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,

i would appreciate it very much if you can send me the syllabus and previous question papers to my email id : [email protected]

thanks,

rv
18th April 2012, 04:45 PM
rasheedpulpatta

I will be very please to you if you could send me the previous years question and answer of PSC Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies

[email protected]
19th May 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want previous years questions and answer of psc junior co-operative inspector

[email protected]
29th May 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous years question papers and answers of junior inspectior of co- operative societies
29th May 2012, 10:23 PM
bijukumarsunitha

please send previous years question papers of junior inspector of co -operative societies
29th May 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i want previous years questions and answer of psc juniour co-operative inspector
20th June 2012, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

sir
sir i want previous years questions and answer of psc juniour co-operative inspector
22nd June 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

24th June 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want psc juniour co operative inspector exam details
25th June 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to previous questions &answers of PSC Junior Co-operative Inspector.
26th June 2012, 07:02 PM

Default Re: Previous years questions and answers Cooperative Societies?

Sir,

I will be very please to you if you could send me the previous years sample question and answer of Co-operative Societies.

Thanks
PK Singh
14th August 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I will be very please to you if you could send me the previous years sample question and answer of Co-operative Societies.in my id [email protected]
21st August 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir.....i am request to you send the question papers & answers for junior inspector co-operative society exams
i am looking forward to hear from you.....,,
from,
shahida ajmal.
[email protected]..........
kindly please send it.....
u can study brilliance collage guide for co op inspector and study accountancy, banking, act and rules
14th September 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I will be very please to you if you could send me the previous years sample question and answer of Co-operative Societies.

Thanks
PRIYA
[email protected]
20th September 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

from
rohit kumar
[email protected]
10th October 2012, 07:15 PM
rajendranv

sir.....i am request to you send the old psc question papers & answers for junior laboratory assistant

vr
10th October 2012, 07:16 PM
rajendranv

sir.....i am request to you send the question papers & answers for junior laboratory assistant
22nd February 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir,

I will be very please to you if you could send me the previous years psc question and answer of Co-operative Societies.

Thanks
Babitha
[email protected]
24th May 2013, 06:42 PM
Arunraja@1987

Please tell me how to take the PDF from this link. Please do needfull
10th August 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I will be very please to you if you could send me the previous years psc question and answer of Co-operative Societies.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-years-questions-answers-psc-junior-inspector-cooperative-societies-578054.html#ixzz2bXWnJj76
13th September 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

sir.....I am request to you send the question papers & answers for junior inspector of cooperative societies
21st September 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, I request you to send the question & answer for jounier co operative inspector
23rd September 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

sir, I request you to send the question & answer for jounier co operative inspector

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-years-questions-answers-psc-junior-inspector-cooperative-societies-578054.html#ixzz2fiswH2de
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?