12th July 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers with answers of PSC Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies

Sir,

I will be very please to you if you could send me the previous years question and answer of PSC Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies.

krishnapriya

[email protected]

23rd July 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers with answers of PSC Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies

Previous years question papers with answers of PSC Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-years-question-papers-answers-psc-junior-inspector-cooperative-societies-1252965.html#ixzz2Zqu2EeOX
3rd December 2018, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers with answers of PSC Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies

I need Junior inspector of co-operative society model question papers with answer
Mail @ [email protected]
14th November 2019, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I will be very please to you if you could send me the previous years question and answer of PSC Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies.

JANEES
[email protected]
17th December 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

In junior co operative inspector exam, maths and english ?????
29th January 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

sir ,please can you send me question papers of Jr.inspector of cooperative societies since iam having exam .my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?