4th March 2012, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Does it effect my Placements after completion of Engineering if I have a gap between 10th and 12th classes?

If there a gap beetween tenth and twelth then is there any problem in engineering placement?

Related Questions:
  1. Will the gap in Education effect my Placements after completion of CS course being a candidate having done Graduation in 2006?
  2. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  3. Should I go for Engineering course having scored 40% in 10th and 75% in 12th Class? Will this low percentage of marks effect my Placements?
  4. Is it a better choice for me to do M.Tech course having scored 52% in 10th, 51% in 12th and pursuing CSE with an academic gap of 4 years? Which kind of Jobs I can get after completion of my Engineering?
  5. Will it affect my Placements of having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  7. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for Infosys placements after scoring 88.32% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and 74% in B.E?
  9. Year Gap Between Graduation and Post Graduation affecting Placements
  10. Am I eligible for Syntel Campus Placement having 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and another year gap between 12th and BE?
  11. Will I be eligible to any Software company having one year gap after the completion of 10th and 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to sit for placements in companies after scoring 82% in 10th, 56% in 12th, 84% in B.Tech
  13. Can I sit for CAPTGEMINI company placements after having 54% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 67% in BCA
  14. Will I be able to get placed in Amdocs if pursuing PGDAC and having gaps in academics? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap?
  16. Can I sit for CAPGEMINI company placements after having 60% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 7.23% in B.Tech?
  17. What does gap in academics mean? Is it between 10th and 12th or during engineering?
  18. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th?
19th April 2012, 11:45 PM
mrrudeaka
Junior Member+

Default Re: Does it effect my Placements after completion of Engineering if I have a gap between 10th and 12th classes?

no dear,generally companies look for the degree to be completed in the given duration of time.

Yes it should be kept in mind that you doesn't have a gap of more than one year in between your 12th and your college level entry.

If you full-fill the above criteria you are eligible for the placements
19th April 2012, 11:46 PM
mrrudeaka
Junior Member+

Default Re: Does it effect my Placements after completion of Engineering if I have a gap between 10th and 12th classes?

no dear,generally companies look for the degree to be completed in the given duration of time.

Yes it should be kept in mind that you doesn't have a gap of more than one year in between your 12th and your college level entry.

If you full-fill the above criteria you are eligible for the placements
22nd June 2013, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

I've 2 years gap after 10th and 2 years after 12th.now i'm doing traditional graduation.i want to ask will it create any problem in getting jobs?
23rd September 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

i have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th board examination. i was supposed to write 12th exam in 2009 but i wrote in 2010.it's because i suffered from typhoid in the last month of final exam. i am a fcd holder student throughout 10th,12th and all the 6 sems of b.e.am i eligible for the tcs campus drive 2014?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?