2nd February 2012, 11:17 PM
Siddhanthvenkat

Will I get a job after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE with 8 backlogs?

Hi sir i am venkat i am presuing b.tech 3rd yr ece i have 8backlogs will i get a job? plz suggest me

Related Questions:
  1. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  2. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  3. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities?
  4. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  5. Discontinued B.Tech in 3rd year, can I get any job?
  6. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  8. Which is a better choice for me between Masters degree and Job pursuing final year of ECE in BE having an aggregate of 80% with no backlogs?
  9. What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year
  10. Can I get admission in any reputed institutes of USA through GRE if having backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  11. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  12. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  13. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  14. Is there any difficulty to study MS in US through GRE and TOEFL if had 4 backlogs in B.Tech? -- [New]
  15. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  16. Which course shall I do to get job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?
  17. What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?
  18. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
3rd February 2012, 07:25 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a job after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE with 8 backlogs?

If you want to get Job in core Electrical Comapnies, the minimum academic qualification that you need to have is Career 60 in the sense you should have to secure a minimum of 60% of marks in all your academic levels.

It is not at a problem for you as of now even though you are having 8 backlogs as you are in 3rd year o B.Tech. Make sure that you are going to finish all your backlogs by the time you complete your 4th year.

Otherwise, it will adversly effect your career. Even if you have at least 1 backlog after finishing of 4th year of B.Tech, you will not be eligible for variety of competitive exams too like
-Bank PO Exams
-Civil Services Exam.

If you have 1 backlog in the sense, you have not completed your Graduation successfully. Then there is no value for the study which you have studies for all the 4 years of B.Tech.

Don't think it is not possible to complete 8 backlogs. Nothing is impossible. Only thing is that you should have to sit extra time to complete the subject and should be able to put your best efforts.

Greate people are not born but they are made. Take this as inspiration and put your goal as completion of B.Tech successfully and work on it successfully.

There are number of B.Tech candidates coming out every year. So, heavy competition is going on as per job opportunities.

The only way to get job by overcoming this competition is with good subject knowledge and top level communication skills. Try to acquire the same.

Wish you all the best.
3rd February 2012, 08:02 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get a job after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE with 8 backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddhanthvenkat View Post
Hi sir i am venkat i am presuing b.tech 3rd yr ece i have 8backlogs will i get a job? plz suggest me
hello

you are having a lot of backlogs ,but have 1.5 more year time to complete your graduation.but there would be no core company who would like to take more than two passive backlogs.

as you still have a lot of time ,try to focus on your pending subjects as well as your Present subjects.if you can just complete your graduation at the right time then you would still have some opportunities and some hope to your career.

now,some tips to motivate you as I know you would really be feeling a lot of pressure from everywhere.please follow them!!!
  • think just as you have have a challenge pending to complete
  • motivate yourself by working hard
  • you will get the results which can further motivate you
  • be a early beginner to start your studies
  • Do not take the pressure of all the subjects at a time
  • make small goals
  • do not give all the exams in a single semester as it can further adversely affect your Present subjects
If you can clear all your backs then you can think of getting into the companies related to your branch

But still you won't be able to get into Core companies in the start itself you need to start with small companies

some other fields where you can get job,if you can clear:::
  • Banking
  • UPSC
  • Staff selection commission
  • DRDO
  • railway recruitment board
  • ISRO
  • steel authority of India ltd.
  • BSNL

hope this helped you.....

with regards
roknits
3rd February 2012, 08:38 AM
chilla10

you asked a question Will I get a job after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE with 8 backlogs?

sir you told you have 8 backlogs in B.Tech 3rd year you may not get a job with 8 backlogs you can apply for government jobs based on the intermediate
and also another is after clearing the backlogs you can apply for the jobs in for getting a job and also you must require minimum 65% marks in overall B.Tech so you must work hard to reach that mark
3rd February 2012, 10:46 AM
NAMBIRAJ14
Junior Member+

Yes in india there is so many job vacancies.
But the conpanies are only expecting your knowledges.
15th April 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i have a confusion what to do in semister holidays after completing my 3rd year btech?
20th July 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

what should be the minimum percentage in b-tech for core company.
23rd September 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

sir can i get a job in gulf with ece 60%? and what course i have to do to get a job in gulf countries?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?