25th November 2016, 04:51 PM

Previous years solved question papers for Physics, Chemistry and Maths of 2nd PUC

Respected Sir, I am studying in 2nd PUC so I want the previous years solved question papers for Physics, Chemistry and Maths of 2nd PUC. Please help me so that I can score the best marks in 2nd PUC.

Related Questions:
  1. Last 10 years solved question papers of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology for 2nd PUC Karnataka Board exam?
  2. Where can I get previous year solved Question Papers for Maths, Chemistry and Biology for PUC of Karnataka state?
  3. Physics, Chemistry and Maths solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th RBSE exam?
  4. Solved question papers for Electronics, Physics, Maths and Chemistry?
  5. Which Course To Do After Passing PUC 2nd Year? Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology
  6. Download Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics solved question papers of previous year for 12th GSEB Board exam
  7. Chemistry and Computer Science question papers for Karnataka 2nd PUC?
  8. Important questions about 2nd PUC Maths, Physics, Biology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Last 10 years solved question papers of Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  10. Physics, Chemistry and Maths solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th PSEB exam
  11. Download Maths, Physics and Chemistry question papers of previous 5 years for SAT-II
  12. Where to get Previous year solved Question Papers of CBSE 12th Board Exams for the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computers?
  13. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for Chemistry and Maths for 12th class of CBSE?
  14. Scanned copies of previous years solved question papers for GUJCET exam in Gujrati language for PCM?
  15. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers of 12th class of CBSE Board for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English and Computer Science?
  16. Previous 5 years solved question papers of IIT-JEE for Physic, Chemistry and Mathematics streams?
  17. AIEEE question papers of Physics, Chemistry, Maths of past years?
  18. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for JEE Advanced? Last 3 years solved papers of Physics, Chemistry and Maths for preparation?
28th November 2016, 04:32 PM
mani98

Default Re: Previous years solved question papers for Physics, Chemistry and Maths of 2nd PUC

I am attaching the PDF files.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2nd PUC Maths35_NS.pdf(6.20 MB, 2996 views)
File Type: pdf 2nd PUC Chemistry 34_NS.pdf(694.6 KB, 1420 views)
File Type: pdf 2nd PUC Physics 33_NS.pdf(4.29 MB, 2532 views)
18th November 2019, 12:06 AM
G y b

Default Re: Previous years solved question papers for Physics, Chemistry and Maths of 2nd PUC

How to download the previous years question papers
18th November 2019, 12:08 AM
G y b

How to download the previous years question papers
For the science PCMB
7th February 2020, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

An inductor and bulb are connected in series to an Ac source of 220 v, 50 Hz. A current of 11A flows in the circuit the phase angle between voltage and current is 45 degree.claculate the impedance and the inductance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?