29th September 2010, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?

Sir,
i want information of private PG ayurveda college in Maharashtra & Karnatka alog with fee structure and Addmission procedure.plz reply as soon as possible...

Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private MD/MS Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure? What is the admission time?
  2. List of private MD(Ayurveda) colleges in Maharastra and Karnataka with their fee structure?
  3. List of Private Ayurveda PG colleges in MP, Maharashtra and Karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  4. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  5. Fees for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicines and Surgery?
  6. List of private colleges of PG Ayurveda in Karnataka? Fee structure of the courses?
  7. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  8. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  9. What is the minimum fee structure for admission of medical colleges in Karnataka? -- [New]
  10. Are there any vacant seats in Stri Avam Parsuti Vibhag PG Ayurveda in any private college in Karnataka and Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  11. Which are the private ayurveda colleges offering MD in Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  12. Information about MD Ayurveda? What is the date of the exam in Maharashtra?
  13. List of colleges providing PG certification course on Ayurveda?
  14. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  15. List of Private colleges offering MD in Ayurveda in Kerala? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  16. Best colleges offering M.Sc(CS) in Karnataka? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  17. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
13th June 2011, 09:41 AM
sourindra

Default Re: Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?

Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra:
1. Siddhakala Ayurved Mahavidyalaya,
National Medical College of Ayurvedic Sciences,
Nehru Chowk, Sangamner,
Ahmednagar - 422905

2. Govt. Ayurved College
Wazirabad, Nanded-431601(Maharashtra)
Tel; 02462-234026

3. Ayurved Mahavidyalaya
Near Gadge Maharaj Bridge,
Ganeshwadi, Panchavati,
Nashik - 422003

4. Bhai Saheb Maulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya
Great Nag Road, Nandanwan,
Nagpur-440009

5. Late Kedari Redekar Ayurved Medical College
At Khede,Post Medilage,
Tal.Ajara, Kolhapur-416502
5th July 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?

Hi,

I also need to know list of Good Private colleges for MD/MS in Ayurveda in Pune, Bangalore, Jaipur along with admission procedure & last date to apply.

Thanks,
Malika
5th July 2011, 12:11 PM
Malika_CHD

Hi,

I also need to know list of Good Private colleges for MD/MS in Ayurveda in Pune, Bangalore, Jaipur along with admission procedure & last date to apply.

Thanks,
Malika
18th December 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i need to know privet ayurved college for bams
25th December 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to admission in ms(ayurved).so i want to know fee and processof admission.
Rajesh varanasi
22nd August 2019, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I need to know about non attending pg ayurveda private colleges??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?