28th June 2011, 03:41 PM
CHHAYA SARKAR

Which private college and with which stream I get admission with WBJEE rank of 34316 and SC rank of 2659?

Hello sir,my general rank in wbjee is 34316 and my sc rank is 2659. So in what private college and in what stream would i get an admission?

Related Questions:
  1. In which government college I will get admission in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering if secured 5430 rank in WBJEE being a SC candidate?
  2. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 7553 rank in WBJEE?
  3. Can I get admission in any private college after scoring 2100 rank in WBJEE medical?
  4. Can I get a chance in private B.Tech college after scoring 63021 in WBJEE?
  5. MBBS/BDS seat with 2699 rank in WBJEE? In which college could I get? Closing rank for private medical college? By how much margin were the seats increased in WBJEE medical this year?
  6. In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?
  7. In which college can I get admission with 24800 rank of WBJEE? -- [New]
  8. Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank. -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission in Techno India or Heritage with 18758 rank in WBJEE? How is JIS Kalyani? Approximate expense in private engineering college?
  10. My WBJEE rank is 22200, which college can I get? Which is better WBJEE or JEE?
  11. In which college would I get admission after scoring 32159 in WBJEE? Which college is the best among the following listed?
  12. Which college can I expect after scoring 2096(SC) rank in WBJEE and general rank of 28065? Will I get private institute or government college? Can I study marine engineering?
  13. Best college in which I can get admission after scoring 28786 rank in WBJEE?
  14. Can I go for chemical or architectural stream after scoring 19248 rank in WBJEE
  15. In which college can I get admission having 7217 rank in WBJEE? Can I get admission in government colleges of Uttarakhand?
  16. In which Engineering colleges I can get admission for Mechanical or Civil stream with a rank of 3877 in WBJEE?
  17. Any chance for admission for MBBS in private college after scoring 1729 rank in WBJEE?
  18. Do I have any any chance to get admitted in Medical or Dental college after scoring 2138 rank in WBJEE medical?
28th June 2011, 09:50 PM
sagarlaha1
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which private college and with which stream I get admission with WBJEE rank of 34316 and SC rank of 2659?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHHAYA SARKAR View Post
Hello sir,my general rank in wbjee is 34316 and my sc rank is 2659. So in what private college and in what stream would i get an admission?
I do not know where are you from but i can assure you that you can get Bainchi,Panagarh,Asansol near engineering colleges quite easily with good trade like electrical,mechanical,IT,civil. You can even get govt college,if your luck favours a bit.

Good luck.
28th June 2011, 10:02 PM
RAJENDRA KUMAR SINGH
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which private college and with which stream I get admission with WBJEE rank of 34316 and SC rank of 2659?

Hi friend,
the Private colleges in West Bengal do not consider any of SC & ST or OBC category.It looks upon General Rank for filling their seats.
You could try for admissions in Government collge through your SC rank you would surely get.
Following are some private colleges where you can choose any of the branch.These are:-
1.) Bankura Unayani Institute of Engineering
2.) Mursidabad College Of Engineering & Technology
3.) Birbum Institute of Engineering & Technology
4.) JIS College Of Engineering
5.) Dumkal Institute Of Engineering & Technology
6.) Bengal College Of engineering &Technology
7.) Institute Of Technology & Marine engineering,Jhinga
8.) MallabumInstitute Of technology,Bishnupur,Bankura
9.) Aryabhatta Institute Of Engineering & management,Burdawan
10.) Bengal Institute Of Technology & Management,Shantiniketan,Birbum
29th June 2011, 10:16 AM
kartavya99

Quote:
you will get private college.
29th June 2011, 05:18 PM
fazlu
Member+

as you are scored less marks you are not eligible this.you rank is not enough for this.
go for exam once time more and score good marks.then takes the admission.
30th June 2011, 02:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

you have chance in given college with deoartmet

1)Netaji Subhash Engineering College
Techno City, P.O. Panchpotha, Garia – 743516

B.Tech (Computer Science & Engg.)

2)MCKV Institute of Engineering
243 G.T. Road (N), Lilooah, Howrah – 711 204

3)Mallabhum Institute of Technology
Braja Radha Nagar (Gopalpur), P.O. Gosainpur, Dist. Bankura

B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
B.Tech (Electrical Engg.)
B.Tech (Electronics & Comm. Engineering)
B.Tech (Information Technology)

4)Aryabhatta Institute of Engg. & Management
Panagarh, P.O. Panagarh Bazar, Burdwan – 713148

and many more

all the best.
12th July 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

hollo sir, my wbjee gerenal rank14970 .so in what private college and in stream would i get an admission.
9th December 2011, 03:05 PM
rudramishra

Private colleges in West Bengal do not consider any of SC & ST or OBC category.It looks upon General Rank for filling their seats.
You could try for admissions in Government collge through your SC rank you would surely get.
Following are some private colleges where you can choose any of the branch.These are:-
1.) Bankura Unayani Institute of Engineering
2.) Mursidabad College Of Engineering & Technology
3.) Birbum Institute of Engineering & Technology
4.) JIS College Of Engineering
5.) Dumkal Institute Of Engineering & Technology

good luck
26th December 2011, 11:13 AM
rrmm92

you have chance in given college:
1)Netaji Subhash Engineering College
Techno City, P.O. Panchpotha, Garia – 743516
2)MCKV Institute of Engineering
243 G.T. Road (N), Lilooah, Howrah – 711 204
3)Mallabhum Institute of Technology
Braja Radha Nagar (Gopalpur), P.O. Gosainpur, Dist. Bankura
B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
B.Tech (Electrical Engg.)
goodluck
17th May 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

My Roll No. is 3750040112 and rank is 4242
which clg i can get..??
plz reply me question
27th May 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

wbjee rank in 2012 is 17656. which govt. or private colleges will get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?