5th July 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Which private colleges can I get through AIEEE after scoring 247978 general and 161144 in category?

i have air rank 247978 general and 161144 in category n i am belong to up which private colleges can i get through aieee?

Related Questions:
  1. List of good private colleges affiliated through AIEEE after scoring 247878 AIR? -- [New]
  2. Which private colleges of AIEEE can I get after scoring 185000 in AIEEE?
  3. Can I get a government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best private colleges?
  4. Will I get admission in any private college without donation after scoring AIEEE rank of 221320? I belong to general category
  5. Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which Government or Private colleges can I get after scoring an AIR of 35,000 in AIEEE?
  7. Which are the best private colleges which I can get for B.Tech in CS branch after scoring 109 marks in AIEEE?
  8. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  9. Which college can I get after scoring 53000 rank in general category in AIEEE?
  10. Minimum rank required in AIEEE to get into top 20 private colleges in India?
  11. Which government or private college will I get after scoring UPTU rank of 3321 in general category and 1445 in girls category?
  12. Which private colleges can I get after scoring an AIEEE rank of 114678 in general?
  13. Minimum rank required in AIEEE through which I can get admission in private colleges of Pune and Bangalore?
  14. Colleges which I can get after scoring an AIEEE rakn of 7151 and category rank of 5932?
  15. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  16. Can I get any government college after scoring AIR of 16926 in AIEEE B.Arch?
  17. Which good private colleges can I get after scoring an AIR of 17,0000 and 116,000 in general category with 24,000 state rank and 16,000 in category in UP?
  18. What rank can I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I am from SC category
14th August 2013, 03:28 AM
getsetgo

Thumbs up Re: Which private colleges can I get through AIEEE after scoring 247978 general and 161144 in category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have air rank 247978 general and 161144 in category n i am belong to up which private colleges can i get through aieee?
The States which make admissions on the basis of AIEEE rank are as follows:-

Haryana

Punjab

Uttarakhand

Himachal Pradesh

These States do not conduct any state level entrance examination.

Other Govt. / Private Institutes /Universities in which the admissions are made on the basis of AIEEE rank / score merit are :

International Institute of Information Technology ( IIIT) Hyderabad

Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology ( NSIT ) Delhi

Delhi Technological University ( DTU) Delhi

PEC University of Science & Technology ( Chandigarh)

Thapar University, Patiala

Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar

Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information Technology, Gandhinagar

The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur

University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun ( 20% seats through AIEEE / Board merit)

ITM University, Gurgaon

University Institute of Engg & Technology,Punjab University

Chandigarh College of Engg & Technology, Chandigarh

Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad

Lovely Professional University ,Jalandhar

Lingaya’s University , Faridabad

Jaypee Universty of Engg & Technology, Guna

Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan

Sastra University ( 30% seats through AIEEE merit)

Chitkara University, Near Chandigarh

Galgotias University, Greater Noida ( One of the options for admission)

Birla Institute of Technology, Patna

Birla Institute of Technology, Jaipur

Birla Institute of Technology, Deogarh

You can visit the official websites of the above listed colleges for a better view of the fee structure and registration process.

Wish you good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?