6th June 2011, 11:05 PM
seemamatu gogoi duliajan

Which private institute should I join? What is the fee structure?

Hi sir. I m Seema from Assam. sir i have nt appeared for any entrance examination n wnt to get an direct admission in any private institute. sir wld u plz suggest me a private institute along with its fee structure.... sir plz do me d favour i wld be eagerly waiting for d answer.........

13th June 2011, 07:05 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which private institute should I join? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seemamatu gogoi duliajan View Post
Hi sir. I m Seema from Assam. sir i have nt appeared for any entrance examination n wnt to get an direct admission in any private institute. sir wld u plz suggest me a private institute along with its fee structure.... sir plz do me d favour i wld be eagerly waiting for d answer.........

If you have not appear for any entrance examination and want to interested direct admission, then i will suggest you please get admission in Lovely Professional university, This University is situated in Punjab and this university will have more than 600 acres campus. The University will get huge sucess in short period of time and they will provide better education.

This university will give you direct admission, But to get admission in this college you have to scored good marks in your examination. The University also Provide good scholarships for those who have scored more than 70% Marks in your 12th Or Graduate examination.

So, The University was good in all the respects, the study wise university was good and environment of this university was also good, The lecturars in this university will mostly NET qualified And most of the staff are recruited from IIT's. Only this university will give direct admission and this university was also best for study compare to other University. And no University will provide scholarship with direct admission and you dont have to give any donation for admission. So, I will suggest you please visit the official website of this university and check the eligiblity criteria to get admission in a particular course, Because you have not mention, in which course you want to get admission.

The University is affliated to UGC and the Placements of this university was also good, many Top Company will come for the purpose of recruiting the candidates. So, Overall the University will good for Academics and all other activities. So, I think for direct admission, this University was good and In few Year, they will stop the direct admission and the admission are based on entrance test. So, You have a good chance to get admission in Lovely Professional University. For complete details Visit the Official website -

http://www.lpu.in
13th June 2011, 07:36 PM
venkatgct

friend,
as ur from assam ive listed the following engg institutes for ur consideration,

Dibrugarh University (AICTE Approved)
Dibrugarh 786 004 Assam
Course: M.E / M.Tech : Petroleum Exploration & Prod. (Seats: 18)Petrolem Refining & Petrochem. (Seats: 18)Petroleum Geology (Seats: 18)Petroleum Exploration & Refining (Seats: 8)

Tezpur (Central) University (AICTE Approved)
Napam, Tezpur, Assam
784 028
Course: M.E / M.Tech : Design & Technology (Seats: 18), Information Tech. (Seats: 18), Energy Technology (Seats: 18)

they wud suit ur needs. the fee structure varies from one college to college..

regards...
13th June 2011, 07:47 PM
er.dellikannan

Quote:
tell me the course you want to study like engineerig or science
13th June 2011, 09:48 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
if you directly entry in university then money is more.

but money like RS 1,25,000.00 donation
big amount .
but university like
KITEEE
LOVELY UNIVERSITY
RAJASTAN UNIVERSITY
OTHERS ARE THERE BUT I GIVE SOME ..............
13th June 2011, 09:57 PM
sourindra

You didn't mention your course in which you want to take admission. There are so many private institutions which takes direct admission.
13th June 2011, 11:37 PM
dhanush25meganathan@gmail

Quote:
acharya instute of technology bangalore-90 soladevnahalli

is the instute which does not provide any addmission without enterance exam exam
your fees will be around 12000 to 20000 per sem
14th June 2011, 01:36 AM
sachin6

hi,

you come and join in tamilnadu.

compare to other states the fee structure is low.

in our university the fee structure is low.the name is SASTRA UNIVERSITY.WEB ADDRESS IS WWW.SASTRA.EDU

it is a deemed university and get placements great companies like tcs,wipro,accenture.
14th June 2011, 08:38 PM
kalpana.inturi

Good evening as i have seen your details its k but you didn't mentioned any details about your career and studies.

Its ok any way there are so many universities that are giving good education like Andhra, ousmania, Nagarjuna universities....etc.

First of all you didn't mentioned your qualification then do one thing go and search in the Google about the colleges that are available near to your place.
17th June 2011, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

i got seat in karunya and lovely university for btech computers. which one is a better one?
29th March 2013, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

after completing my b.e i want to do my mtech in guwahati with minium fees with direct admission in any private college.which will be the best college in guwahati?my branch is electronics and instrumentation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?