7th February 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Total expenditure of doing MBBS?

I am in 12th this year after 12th i want to do mbbs please let me know how much percentage is required for getting addmission in mbbs college and also total fees of doing mbbs

Related Questions:
  1. Total expenditure of doing MBBS? -- [New]
  2. Total expenditure for studying MS in abroad?
  3. How may I pursue nanotechnology course in USA? What will be its total expenditure?
  4. What would be the total expenditure of MS course in Germany if there is no scholarship offered?
  5. Total expenditure for doing MS from abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best medical colleges in India for MBBS?
  7. What is the criteria to do MBA in Oxford, Stanford, London School of Business? What is the total expenditure?
  8. What is the total expenditure including coaching fees for completing CA?
  9. How to take admission in USA for MS and what is the total expenditure? List of the best universities/colleges for MS in USA?
  10. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  11. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure?
  12. Total expenditure for doing MBA course from Top B-Schools of India?
  13. Expenses to pursue MS (Civil engineering) in Germany?
  14. What is the total course duration and fee structure of MBBS ?
  15. Fee structure for a student of open category for one year? Cutoff list of MBBS course? Total numbers of seats available for MBBS course?
  16. List of universities offering MS in computer science? What is the total expense of the course?
  17. List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany? What's the total expense of the course?
  18. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
18th February 2014, 07:26 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Total expenditure of doing MBBS?

One can estimate a very good amount of total expenditure by the completion of the MBBS Course.M.B.B.S is a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is an undergraduate course,even then the expenditure or fee to be paid is high.Generally the Fee structure depends on the Institute.So the fees may vary from the Institute to Institute.Of course there is a various different Fee for the Private Colleges and Different colleges.

So fees to be paid in Government colleges is very lesser than In the Private Medical Colleges.Generally fees in the sense the following all the various kinds of fees to be considered into the Mind.They are of Boarding Fee,Hostel Fee,Sports and any other fee,Caution deposit fee, Books fee,the fees for Instruments and more.Among all those the first and foremost Fee can is of the “ TUITION FEE”.It generally varies much from the college to college for doing MBBS degree.

Total fee to study in the Government medical colleges would cost about approximately Rs.50000/ per year.So the MBBS course lasts for minimum of 5 years.On the whole it would cost about Rs.3,00,000/- Minimum.But if it is the case for the Private medical colleges,then one can expect a very high amount of fee.So I think it would be around 15 to 20 Lakhs.So the fee structure for the MBBS is not at all fixed one.So the fees to be paid generally based on the Place of Study.So I request you to ask the fee structure before you join to overcome the future finance problems.It intirely depends on the Institute you choose.
5th April 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total expenditure of doing MBBS?

I am from Bangladesh . I want to admit in Kolkata any good private medical college. Please sir! Tell me which are the best private medical college with detail of admission and how many ropes I give them in first time and how many fee in 5 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?