11th January 2010, 07:14 PM
kartikay

Procedure for admission for B.Pharma in Dipsar? Any exam conducted for admission in government colleges of B.Pharma?

what is the procedure to get admission for B.pharma in DIPSAR,colleges in punjab and other colleges.?is there any exam conducted to get admission in government colleges of b.pharma?if its yes,so plz tell the procedure for appearing in exams of different colleges and syllabus for the entrance exam?

27th June 2011, 12:25 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Procedure for admission for B.Pharma in Dipsar? Any exam conducted for admission in government colleges of B.Pharma?

hi dear,

Courses Offered:

• B.Pharm (4 years)
• B.Pharm (Lateral entry out of 2nd year Diploma pass out, DU only)
• D.Pharm (2 year)
• M.Pharm (2 year)

1. Pharmacology
2. Quality Assurance
3. Hospital Pharmacy
4. Pharmaceutics
5. Clinical Research
6. Pharmaceutical Chemistry
7. Pharmaceutical Management
8. Herbal Drug Technology

Application Procedure:

For applying candidates may require Application Form along with Prospectus. The same can be obtained -

• On cash payment of Rs 200/-
• Request for supply of application form by post should be accompanied with a self addressed envelope, size 30cm by 22cm (stamped Rs. 75/-) in addition to Demand Draft of Rs 200/- in favor of Director DIPSAR. The letter should be written in the candidate’s own handwriting and should also provide a specimen of their signature at the back side of DD.

Note:

• Separate application forms should be submitted for each course.
• Candidates who have passed 12th standard from open school are not eligible to apply.
• No competitive exam- Admission on merit based on 10+2 Marks.

Important Dates:

• The last date for obtaining Application Form: July 2011

Contact Details:

Pushp Vihar
Sector –III (M.B Road)
New Delhi-110017

Ph-011 29553771, 29554649
27th June 2011, 03:02 PM
raja badam

Default Re: Procedure for admission for B.Pharma in Dipsar? Any exam conducted for admission in government colleges of B.Pharma?

Dear Aspirant,
you have to write PTU CET(Punjab Technical Entrance Test) for entrance of B-Pharmacy.
27th June 2011, 05:41 PM
nikhilpatidar

Procedure to get admission for B.Pharma in DIPSAR, college in Punjab :-
i) minimum 60% marks in 12 th class.
ii)Extra curriculum skills also required.
YES EXAM b.test exam conducted to get admission in government colleges of B.Pharma
29th June 2011, 05:26 PM
sonika sirohi1

1. Marks statement of 10+2/Inter/12th Class
2. Date of Birth certificate
3. Provisional certificate from the last school attended
4. Character certificate from the school last attended
5. Proof of gap period, if any, after passing the 12th class
6. Medical certificate from a medical practitioner holding the degree not below MBBS.
7. Two passport size photographs (unattested, coloured)
8. Acknowledgment Slip
9. Reporting Slip
10. Caste certificate, if any issued from competent authority from Delhi only.
11. Any other certificate in respect of the claim made by the candidate.
Suggestions are welcome in the Suggestion/Complaint register kept at reception/enquiry room at the time of admission.

The admission will be done from 10:00 am sharp, However, the time may be extended till all the candidates are entertained/seats are filled. The information centre and reception will be working from 10:00 am to 04:00 pm with lunch break from 01:00 pm to 01:30 pm No request for extension of last dates for receipt of applications forms or admission will be entertained.The reported candidates will be called one by one as per the merit list. The admission officer will then offer admission to the course.
13th August 2011, 05:44 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

The admission in b.pharm course in dipsar is on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of 12th percentage
there are universities whoich gives admission in b.pharm on the basis of entrance exam as in jamia hamdard
niper
16th August 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

any idea as to generally what is the cut off for b pharma in dipsar.
2nd April 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I got 60% in PCB shall i get admission in DIPSAR???
28th May 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the Cut off mark/rank
for admission in
last year 2012 ?
28th May 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I got 64% in PCB shall i get admission in DIPSAR??? igot admission in b pharma
25th November 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

when will 2013-2014 session of bpharma start?
16th December 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

WHAT MARKS SHOULD BE OBTAINED IN D.PHARMA FOR B.PHARMA IN DIPSAR?
9th June 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

i got 72 percnt in pcb shall i get admissn in dipsar... in b.phara???
12th June 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

hii i have got 73% in pcb .Can iget admission in dipsar for b pharma 2013 .plz rpy fast as soon as possible
15th June 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for admission in b.pharma 2013? i got 58% in pcb
13th December 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the minnium marks required to apply for admission in b.pharma in dipsar
13th December 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the minnium marks required to apply for admission in b.pharma in dipsar
13th December 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

will u plz tell me minnium marks required to apply for admission in b.pharma in dipsar
6th March 2014, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for b pharma in dipsar regarding 2014 addmission info...also plz tell how to start with....which exam is for addmission??
1st June 2014, 02:17 PM
Miss.Neeraj

I got 54% in PCB marks in 12th class and my questions is i have admission for B.Pharm in dipsar collage? and i have 57% in my result
3rd June 2014, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

i get 12th 52% i want to government college i am NI catgory n b pharmacy exam get 60 Marks in pcb i get the government college plz same name of government college
31st May 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I have 72.2% in12 the BSEB will I get admission in BPHARMA in dipsar? is there any entrance exam will be taken in dipsar for B PHARMA?
12th June 2017, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I have 59.05 % in PCB(ONLY IN THEORY) except practical mark. Can i eligible to apply for D.PHARMACY(2 years.) in DIPSAR. Please reply me fast sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?