6th December 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in B.Tech/B.E in any universities after completing BSc course?

I am a student of B.Sc from shivaji uni versity kolhaphure after complesion of M.Sc(electronics) I will give admision in B.Tec/BE in any universities OR In IIT Institutions.please
give informission process of B.Tec/BE of any universities AND IIT institutions. please accept my question.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in B.Tech/B.E in any universities after completing BSc course?
  2. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure. -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  4. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  5. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  6. Procedure to get admission in universities of USA after doing BSc Biotech from India
  7. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  8. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  9. Can I get admission in MBA in Hospital Management after completing 4 years BSc Nursing programme? Which are the universities that I can opt?
  10. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  12. Procedure and minimum qualification required to get admission in new Zealand?
  13. How to do BSc with chemistry after completing BSc with PCM and computer science?
  14. Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  15. How to do B.Tech or B.E after completing BSc with Physics
  16. How to study MPH or MHA after completing BSc Nursing from Bangalore? Criteria to get admission and the names of the colleges?
  17. Which are the universities belonging to JNU? What is the procedure for admission in these universities? Any entrance exam held for all universities which are affiliated from JNU?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission in CA after completing BSc?
27th December 2011, 07:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in B.Tech/B.E in any universities after completing BSc course?

The admission to B.E/B.Tech courses are done through certain entrance tests. The entrance exams are usually carried out at all India bases or at state level. You must attend and clear the test to have admission to the course. Each college publishes the details of admission in the concerned websites. But you need not go for B.E/B.Tech after completing M.Sc degree. You can pursue higher education like M.Tech by appearing for the GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?