14th May 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?

Respected sir,
I have completed my M.Sc in Organic Chemistry from Maharashtra, India. Currently, I am working with Lupin Ltd. Pune, Maharashtra as a Research Associate. I am looking for PhD admission in Abroad. Can you give me detail about admission procedure, admission date, about universities, and scholarships. There are universities which are giving admission without GRE and TOEFL and any kind of entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  3. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  5. Top 10 universities which offer PhD in Economics to M.Sc candidate in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  7. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  9. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  10. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  14. When entrance exam for PhD Physics will held? Detailed information regarding admission procedure?
  15. Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?
  16. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in India? Procedure of admission?
  18. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
15th May 2015, 06:29 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?

No you will not be provided admission without qualifying the GRE and TOEFL Examination.
To get admission you will have to crack the GRE and the TOEFL Examination.
After that you will be provided the choice of Universities according to the marks that you have obtained.
So make sure that you start preparing for these two Examinations as they are the gateway for pursuing PhD from Abroad.
Scholarships,Admission date will be provided once you have given the Examination and you have the marks of the two Examinations.
So make sure that you apply for the Examination as soon as you can.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?