5th October 2015, 11:15 PM
pinki moge vali

Procedure of admission in CA College after B.Com? Eligibility and best colleges in Chandigarh?

After b.com what is the procedure of admission in college and how much fees is required.I got 72% marks in my last semester exam of b.com.tell me that I m eligible for becoming CA or not???..tell me about best college in Chandigarh for CA

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in CA College after B.Com? Eligibility and best colleges in Chandigarh? -- [New]
  2. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  3. Procedure for admission to B.Com course in Delhi and Chandigarh?
  4. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  5. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  6. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  7. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  8. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
  10. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  11. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 79% in 12th without Maths? Which is the best college?
  12. Procedure of get admission in Chandigarh Medical College?
  13. In which college can I get admission for B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 67% in 12th exams?
  14. How to take admission in MCA in Chandigarh? Eligibility criteria and colleges in Chandigarh for MCA?
  15. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  16. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  17. Admission in B.E or B.Tech in Civil Course nearby Chandigarh?
  18. When will B.Com 1st sem admission start in SD college and government college Chandigarh?
7th October 2015, 03:43 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in CA College after B.Com? Eligibility and best colleges in Chandigarh?

CA course consists in three parts:-
Common Proficiency Test (CPT)

Professional Competence Course (IPCC) and Practical Training

C.A.Final Course

As you have completed B.Com, so if you have minimum 55% marks in Graduation then you can directly appear for IPCC course.

Best CA college are in Chandigarh:

Chandigarh Branch of NIRC of ICAI, Chandigarh

Goswami Ganesh Dutta Sanatan Dharama College, Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?