5th January 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in D.Tax? What is the time period of admission?

hi i m the student of law.and i want to do d.tax in ignou.what is the produre of admission and what is the time period of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the time period of admission in MSW? Procedure for admission in MSW Jan Session?
  2. How to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure and time period of B.Ed course?
  3. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in Sri Satya Sai school? -- [New]
  5. PG colleges for Physiotherapy in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  7. What is the admission procedure of BHOJ university, Bhopal?
  8. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  10. Procedure to get admission for M.Ed course being a candidate having scored 63% of marks in B.Ed course?
  11. What is the fee structure for IPCC registration? Can I join Articleship immediately?
  12. PSG College procedure of admission and qualifying exam or marks -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When does graduation courses forms are general out?
  14. Procedure for admission in PH.D Commerce? What is the date of admission and procedure?
  15. Procedure to take admission in MBA(Part Time) finance course?
  16. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
  17. Can I get admission in government college? What is the procedure to get admission?
  18. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
27th April 2020, 01:15 PM
tnaiyer

Default Re: Procedure for admission in D.Tax? What is the time period of admission?

The basic eligibility for diploma in taxation is 10+2 pass out. But most of the students prefer to pursue this course only after graduation because in degree they are being given basic knowledge of taxation and related areas.
The marks of admission for this course may vary from institute to institute. In various colleges it conducts entrance exams plus interview and percentage of 12th class for the admission.

Duration for the exam D Tax is 1 year

Thank you
Hope it helps
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?