6th June 2013, 05:51 PM
Archna 365

Can I get admission in government college? What is the procedure to get admission?

Sir i score 365/720 in neet ug can i get admission in govt collage what is the procedure to get admission
pls reply

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure of D.Ed in government college?
  2. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college
  3. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  4. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  5. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  7. How to get admission in government engineering college?
  8. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  9. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  10. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  11. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in government college for B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  14. Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?
  15. Procedure to apply for B.Ed? When will the admissions open in Government college for B.Ed course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for admission into B.Ed?
  16. Am I eligible to take admission in government medical college Chandigarh if I am from Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  17. Percentage required to get admission in government college? What is the procedure for admission?
  18. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 138 in PCB group? Names of the colleges where I can get admission?
25th May 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in government college? What is the procedure to get admission?

Sir, i score in HSC board of 2015-16 (57.23%) and in PCB group 44.33% marks obtained.
Can i get admission in gvt clg.
What is the process to get admission.
Plz reply.
26th May 2016, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in government college? What is the procedure to get admission?

What is the addmission procedure in B.pharmacy?tell me plzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?