27th August 2012, 07:06 PM
sumeet bhalerao

What is the fee structure for IPCC registration? Can I join Articleship immediately?

what r the fees for IPPC registration & final exam of CA. can i join articleship immediately after doing registration of IPPC or i have to give exam of group A

29th August 2012, 06:28 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for IPCC registration? Can I join Articleship immediately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumeet bhalerao View Post
what r the fees for IPPC registration & final exam of CA. can i join articleship immediately after doing registration of IPPC or i have to give exam of group A
In order to be eligible for Artcielship Training as prescribed by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, you must complete the following stages of Chartered Accountancy course:

Information Technology Training
Orientation Course

The fee structure of Integrated Professional Competence Course is as follows:

Registration Fee: Rs.9000
Articled Registration Fee: Rs.2000
Orientation Course Fee: Rs.3000
Information Technology Training Course Fee: Rs.4000
Examination Fee: Rs.1600

The fee structure of the Final Course is as follows:

Registration Fee: Rs.10000
Examination Fee: Rs.2250

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
20th November 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for IPCC registration? Can I join Articleship immediately?

I completed mba 67% FROM OU CAN I DO ARTICLESHIP WHEN WAS THE LAST DATE TO APPLY NOW
30th November 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me in whom's favour should be dd of articleship registration fees be made ?
4th December 2012, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

How much duration for articl ship for graduates befor writing Ipcc
12th January 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Whether articleship has to be joined before appearing for IPCC Exam or after clearing IPCC Exam. and from where we have to do complte our IT hours. Whether it can be done from any insitutions and which books have to be refered for clearing IPCC exam. Kindly help me.
22nd November 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me ipcc admission fees procedure and time duration period
9th January 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,I have not get the IPCC REGISTRATION number,Than what is the procesure for getting the IPCC reg.no.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?