22nd November 2010, 07:22 PM
wani tirth

Procedure for admission in degree after diploma in Gujarat? Is there any type of entrance test conducted for diploma students?

Sir , I am interested to know that, what is the admission process if a diploma student wants to get admission in degree program in Gujarat?
is there any type of entrance test conducted for diploma students to get the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure if a diploma wants to get admission in part time degree program in Gujarat?
  2. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  3. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  4. Entrance exams procedure to study Degree in Gujarat for Diploma Electrical student? Ratio of Diploma holders who switch to Degree course?
  5. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  7. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  8. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  9. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  10. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  11. How get the admission in Pune for B.Tech after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  14. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  15. What is the admission procedure followed for doing diploma in endocrinology?
  16. How can I get admission in Gujarat state for degree after passing diploma in Electrical from Maharashtra?
  17. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat? I have passed diploma in EC
  18. Can a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering get admission in degree course in Gujarat?
14th August 2011, 04:11 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Procedure for admission in degree after diploma in Gujarat? Is there any type of entrance test conducted for diploma students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wani tirth View Post
Sir , I am interested to know that, what is the admission process if a diploma student wants to get admission in degree program in Gujarat?
is there any type of entrance test conducted for diploma students to get the admission?
Procedure for admission in the degree course after completing diploma.

After completing diploma course if you are interested in the degree course then you can take admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course through lateral entry examination. Lateral entry examination is conducted for the diploma holder candidates to take admission in the 2nd year of B.Tech course. Many government/private institute conducts lateral entry examination for the admission in the B.Tech course.

You can apply for the lateral entry examination in the final year of diploma course. In IIT and NIT college there are no lateral entry admission but many state government and private institute takes admission in the 2nd year of B.Tech course through lateral entry examination. What is your branch in the diploma course ? You not mention the branch name in the question. You can take admission in the same branch in the degree course through lateral entry examination.

So, if you want to take admission in the degree course then you need to appear in the lateral entry examination conducted by many private/state government college. I wish you will get a brightness future.

Regards
~Mukul~
14th August 2011, 06:44 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in degree after diploma in Gujarat? Is there any type of entrance test conducted for diploma students?

hi dear
after complete your diploma
you go for entrance exam like JEE
then if you get good rank then you get admission in good college.
29th November 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

How can i get seat in maharastra after diploma from andhrapradesh?
27th April 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Procedure for admission in degree after diploma in Gujarat? Is there any type of entrance test conducted for diploma students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wani tirth View Post
dear frnd,
there is no exam to get admission in d to d. u just fill the form .and the most depending things is in which clg u passed ur diploma.??
2nd June 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am interested to know that, what is the admission process if a 57% diploma student wants to get admission in degree program in Gujarat?
6th August 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me can i get admission directly for d2d. as such i missed to fill the counceling form...sir kindly tell me.
thank you
28th May 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for LEE Exam and how much percentage is required (for diploma student, GTU) to take admission in government degree college in pune......?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?