4th January 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?

I'm in final year of Diploma in Electronics and communication engineering from Gujarat. In this year I'll complete my diploma program and after that I want to go for degree course. so, would you please tell me the procedure to take admission for Diploma to degree engg in pune.

Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  2. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  3. Procedure for Lateral admission in Btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  5. Procedure and college names for admission in diploma in Civil Engineering in Pune
  6. What is the admission procedure to choose external degree in Pune? Which are the colleges available?
  7. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  8. Procedure for admission in degree of Military Engineering after doing diploma course in Mechanical?
  9. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  10. NIT pune after diploma in IT?
  11. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  12. Which are the colleges offering admission in degree engineering course after passing diploma in engineering? What is the procedure for admission?
  13. How to take admission for degree after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 66.75%?
  14. Cutoff list of D.Y.Patil college of information technology?
  15. Complete procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering after diploma?
  16. How to get admission in Pune after scoring 74.48% in diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Procedure to get admission to degree course in Mechanical Engineering for the candidates of Diploma under OMS category?
  18. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
11th January 2014, 04:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for degree course in the field f engineering after completion of your diploma course. It will definitely benefit a lot in your professional life and bring a bright future before you.

You can directly get admission in the second year of the degree course in engineering in any engineering colleges of Gujarat that comes under the Gujarat University of Technology which is under the technical board of education of Gujarat through lateral entry scheme. You can seek admission through LEET exam. This is conducted every year and institutes take in admission on the basis of the rank secured by the students in the LEET exam.

Since you are from Gujarat and want to take admission in Pune which comes under Maharashtra Technical Board of Education (University of Pune) so you cannot appear for the LEET exam in Maharashtra. Hence you have to appear for the LEET exam conducted by the private universities of Pune to seek admission in them. The institutes are as follows :-

-Jayawant Shikshan Prasarak Mandals Education Society, Pune
-Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, Pune, Pune Satara Road, Pune
-Symbiosis International University's SET- Symbiosis Entrance Test (Undergraduate Degree Programmes), Lavale Village, Pune
-Vidya Prasarini Sabha's College Of Engineering And Technology, Lonavla, Pune
-Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Lavale Village, Pune
16th June 2014, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in e&tc in govt. polytechnic,jalgaon...i want to get admission in top college in pune like pict or vit....my aggregate % are 77.6%
so what should i do or any other entrance exam for enginnering
14th July 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I comleted my diploma from gtu then what is the procedure get admission in pune university in govt. colleage.
9th November 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

currently i m in 5 sem in information technology(diploma)and will be completing my diploma in june and want to get admission in degree in pune so,what r the procedure to get admission in pict college(pune) is there any entrance exam or any process to get admission in pict pls give me u r guidence as early as possible. thank you
9th November 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

currently i m in 5 sem in information technology(diploma)and will be completing my diploma in june and want to get admission in degree in pune so,what r the procedure to get admission in pict college(pune) is there any entrance exam or any process to get admission in pict pls give me u r guidence as early as possible. thank you
9th March 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I had done mechanical diploma in goa 60% and want to takebaddmission in Pune ...how to apply for leet exam I m not resident of Pune..
7th June 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I'm in final year of Diploma in mechanical engineering from Karnataka. In last month i completed my diploma program but result yet not announced... and after that I want to go for degree course. so, would you please tell me the procedure to take admission for Diploma to degree engg in pune or aurangabad
So plz reply...
10th June 2015, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

I have 4 atkt in diploma summer 2015 5th sem(e&tc) can i get admsn for BE this year
30th July 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I had done my Diploma information technology engineering from parul institute.how to take admission in pune in d2d?
19th February 2016, 05:09 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I had completed my diploma in chemical engineering in 2015 with 8.87 CGPI. After diploma I have join my job in Essar oil ltd. But after one year now i want to complete my degree so how I can apply for it ? Can I get admission diploma to degree? how I can apply?? please sir help me.
regards.
1st April 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,I am studing in second year in ec diploma in vadodara. please give procedure for diploma to degree engineering in gujarat
14th April 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering, now i want to do B.E in pune.so sir please suggest what should i do.
18th May 2016, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

sir, my name is sushobhan das , i am a student in 1st year diploma in polytechnic college mumbai, sir can i go for b.tech after compleating diploma in colleges of u.s.a like m.i.t, standford e.t.c , plrease ,please, reply
27th July 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my diploma in Gujarat and now I want to take admission in pune government college for BE so what's the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?