29th January 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?

My son is native of Maharashtra but presently preparing for IITJEE at Indore.He will be passing H.S.C. of M.P.Board.Please let me know the procedure for appearing MHCET so that he can get chance of addmission in Maharashtra's engineering college.
S.B.Mundada,M.A.I.D.C.Ltd.Jalna.(sureshmundada@gma il.com)

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  2. Procedure to be followed to appear for MHT CET? Can I get admission in government engineering colleges of Maharashtra? Are they meant for domiciles of Maharashtra only?
  3. What is the cutoff percentage for engineering college admission in Maharashtra? I have scored 141 in MHT CET
  4. Procedure of admission after CET in engineering college? Date of MHT-CET results? -- [New]
  5. Procedure for mht cet for the candidate belonging to other state?
  6. Cutoff marks for last years MHT CET exam for admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  8. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  9. Can I take Re-admission to engineering colleges of Maharashtra through MHT CET?
  10. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  11. Marks needed in AIEEE and MHT CET for admission in SPCE? Procedure of admission for outside Maharashtra State Student?
  12. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  13. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  14. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  15. Admission in any GMC or private college after scoring 71 in MHT CET?
  16. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  17. Admission in bams college in Maharashtra with 82/200 score in MHT CET?
  18. In which colleges(In north Maharashtra) can I get admission? I have scored 65 marks in MHT CET
1st March 2012, 04:47 PM
priyanka_22

Arrow Re: Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son is native of Maharashtra but presently preparing for IITJEE at Indore.He will be passing H.S.C. of M.P.Board.Please let me know the procedure for appearing MHCET so that he can get chance of addmission in Maharashtra's engineering college.
Sir,

It is good to hear that your son preparing for IIT-JEE .

MH-CET 2012

You must visit link for this in our forum for complete details : http://www.entranceexamresults.co.in/MHT-CET-Exam.aspx

Also, providing you an official link for the application form please visit :
http://www.dte.org.in/ph2012/OasisMo.../7.pdf?did=454

Hope, all this will help you.

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
1st March 2012, 04:51 PM
priyanka_22

Lightbulb Re: Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear ,

Would also like to know you that since you have the Domicile of Maharashtra should take chance to appear in MH CET 2012.

That will give him better colleges of Engineering.

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
9th June 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?

Sir i got 73 marks in mhtcet 2012. Can i get any government engineering college in maharastra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?