29th January 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?

My son is native of Maharashtra but presently preparing for IITJEE at Indore.He will be passing H.S.C. of M.P.Board.Please let me know the procedure for appearing MHCET so that he can get chance of addmission in Maharashtra's engineering college.
S.B.Mundada,M.A.I.D.C.Ltd.Jalna.(sureshmundada@gma il.com)

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for last years MHT CET exam for admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  3. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  4. MHT CET cutoff of engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  5. Can I take Re-admission to engineering colleges of Maharashtra through MHT CET?
  6. Procedure for mht cet for the candidate belonging to other state?
  7. Last year cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Maharashtra under MHT CET
  8. How can I get admission in engineering colleges in Maharashtra in Defense Quota?
  9. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  10. Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?
  11. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff for engineering colleges? -- [New]
  12. MHT CET cutoff marks for civil engineering for all engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. What is the cutoff percentage for engineering college admission in Maharashtra? I have scored 141 in MHT CET
  14. Can I apply for Uttarkhand PMT if I did my schooling outside Uttarkhand?
  15. Marks needed in AIEEE and MHT CET for admission in SPCE? Procedure of admission for outside Maharashtra State Student?
  16. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  17. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  18. Am I eligible for MHT CET for MBBS in government colleges of Maharashtra?
11th February 2012, 04:37 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?

Eligibility Criterion for:
Candidate should be
an Indian national.
He is required to
pass /appear the H.
Sc (10+2 Std.)
examination of the
Maharashtra State
Board of Secondary
and Higher Secondary
Education.
Any other
examination of its
equivalent standard
with subject
combination English,
Physics, Chemistry
and Mathematics.
27th May 2012, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?

can xith fail student appear for xii th exam and appear for MH-CET exam? if yes which subject he should take for engineeing admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?