17th January 2011, 12:02 AM
dr sneha

Procedure for application of DNB exam and date? Pass percentage for candidates appearing directly after MS?

I will be completing MS OPHTHALMOLOGY in may 2011. when is the ealiest that i can give dnb exam. what is the procedure for application? what is the pass percentage of candidates who directly give dnb exam after ms. Better or worse than the rest ?

20th January 2011, 11:23 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for application of DNB exam and date? Pass percentage for candidates appearing directly after MS?

You can give DNB [Diplomat of National Board] exam any time after your result of M.S. [Ophthalmology] examinations are declared. You can also contact the administrative office of institution as follows:

Mailing Address:
National Board of Examinations,
NAMS Building, Ansari Nagar,
Ring Road
New Delhi-110 029

Telephone: 011-4605 4605

Email: [email protected]
1st February 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for application of DNB exam and date? Pass percentage for candidates appearing directly after MS?

post M.S. DNB(general surgery) application.
3rd February 2011, 12:45 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Contact address of DNB is given above.
DNB is definitely a tougher exam than MS to pass.
Generally 80% of Post MS candidates clear the exam.
18th February 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

when dnb admission consoling will start for 2011
1st March 2011, 12:13 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Procedure for application of DNB exam and date
You can give DNB [Diplomat of National Board] exam any time after your result of M.S. [Ophthalmology] examinations are declared. You can also contact the administrative office of institution as follows:
Mailing Address:
National Board of Examinations,
NAMS Building, Ansari Nagar,
Ring Road
New Delhi-110 029
Telephone: 011-4605 4605
Email: [email protected]

Generally 80% of Post MS candidates clear the exam.

good luck
2nd June 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my d,orthi in may...and want 2 join for post diploma dnb in delhi . is there is any entrance for that .and suggest about doing sec,dnb in delhi.
16th July 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for dnb practicals in obstetrics and gynecology
25th May 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

which one is better dnb post diploma anaesthesia or dnb post diploma paediatrics.....??
which has better pass percentage??
3rd June 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

how to aaply for DNB Dermatology direct after MBBS? What is the procedure?
21st January 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I will be passing my MS ophthalmology in may 2013. When can i appear for DNB at the earliest?
13th February 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

sir am completing my ms general surgery in april 2013. i want appear direct dnb exam.when is the nearest exam date. how to apply. mail me [email protected]
18th February 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I did MS obs and gynae in 2004, i want to appear in dnb. Exam can i get information regarding exam pattern and exam date.
22nd September 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Should I write entrance exam for DNB after passing my diploma in ophthal? Duration ofcourseafter a diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?