9th November 2019, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for B.Ed in Delhi University?

I have completed my graduation correspondence from Delhi University. I have got 48 percent in graduation. I have no experience in teaching profession. So, that I am fresher could you tell me how can I get admission in B.Ed in Delhi University?

15th November 2019, 03:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Ed in Delhi University?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. The eligibility to appear in the entrance examination for admission in the course is that candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate in bachelor degree in general course.

For candidates completed bachelor degree in technology the minimum required aggregate is 55%.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination for admission in the course with less than 50% aggregate.

For more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
15th November 2019, 05:05 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for B.Ed in Delhi University?

Delhi university is one of the premier university in India. Admission is conducted on the basis of entrance test in most of the course.

You are not eligible to appear in the examination to get admission in the B.Ed course.

The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination is 50% in bachelor or master degree.

To get more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?