26th August 2011, 05:53 PM
Chavi Suvasini

Any undergraduate program available at the campus law centre, Delhi University? What are the qualifications required? Any other law colleges under Delhi University that has the undergraduate program? What is the procedure to apply for the same?

Is there any undergraduate program available at the campus law centre, delhi university? If yes, then what are the qualifications required? Is there any other law college under delhi university that has undergraduate program? What is the procedure to apply for the same?

24th March 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any undergraduate program available at the campus law centre, Delhi University? What are the qualifications required? Any other law colleges under Delhi University that has the undergraduate program? What is the procedure to apply for the same?

i want to get addmission in law bt realy very confused to choose a collage will u sugest me a college of delhi university for ba llb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?