15th August 2012, 12:47 AM
rashmi_sharma87

How to take admission in M.Com with IGNOU? Which are the open universities?

DearSir,

I would like to know that i have completed my B.com for Delhi University in year 2008 with the 45% marks.

I would like to take admission in M.Com wqith the IGNOU.

I also request to you kindly suggest me some open universities which have value equivalent to IGNOU.

Regards

Rashmi Sharma

15th August 2012, 12:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Com with IGNOU? Which are the open universities?

Yes you can apply for the Master of Commerce in Finance & Taxation course offered by IGNOU. Being a graduate you can apply for the course even though there is a gap in education. The fees for this course is Rs 6000 and maximum duration of the course is 5 years. Other than universities like Mumbai University, Delhi University, SMU also offer the course through correspondence. You can visit any of these recognised institutes and enroll for this course.
15th December 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in M.Com with IGNOU? Which are the open universities?

sir, i want to take admisn in m.com,i complete my b.com from delhi university with 57%,so,how can i take admisn,pls guide me
18th December 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in M.com course through IGNOU, so what is the last date and admission procedure for distance learning and which documents are required to take admission
28th January 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

WHETHER EXEMPTION ISD GIVEN BY UNIVERSITY FOR PAPERS PASSED IN CA ?

ANKIT CHAWLA
23rd February 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

what documents are needed in m.com admission in ignou
19th June 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
Pls tell me there is any entrance exam will be held for M.Com from IGNOU?

& how much percentage will be require for m.com entrance/admission from ignou?
28th June 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

sir, is there any entrance test for m.com? if yes,then what is the pattern of the test?
15th July 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
I Am Qualified Chartered Accountant.i want to do M.Com Correspondance.
please let me know whether there is any exemption for C.A. if she is taking admission in M.Com
17th July 2014, 06:11 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam,
I Am Qualified Chartered Accountant.i want to do M.Com Correspondance.
please let me know whether there is any exemption for C.A. if she is taking admission in M.Com
For M.com correspondence, some good universities which you should consider are: Lovel
If you want to go for correspondence program for M.com, then there are some top universities which you should consider are: Lovely Professional University (LPU), IGNOU, Annamalai, Osmania....etc. Among them, I have read a lot about LPU which provides good education and offers scholarships to students as well.
So, visit their website for admission process.
16th August 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i cleared my b.com (hons) with 46% from delhi university. am i able to get admission in ignou for m.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?