15th March 2013, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for compartment exam for Maths in Tamilnadu State Board?

What is the procedure to apply for compartment exam for Maths in Tamil Nadu state board ? And want to know whether I will be able to join ENGG if I clear with good marks without any mesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for UP board improvement and compartment exam of high school?
  2. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing compartment in Maths?
  3. What is the procedure for second compartment exam?
  4. Courses I can do after compartment exam of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for Maths, Science and English Olympiad after studying in 9th class in school affiliated to Maharashtra State board Pune Division? What is the procedure?
  6. Can I go for improvement in Maths or any other subjects after clearing the compartment exams?
  7. Can I get any college through AIEEE after scoring 108?
  8. Will I have to give compartment for both accounts and maths if I fail in accounts and maths in 12th board?
  9. Possibility to reapply for 12th from CBSE Board if disqualified from Punjab Open Board? -- [New]
  10. 12th Tamilnadu state board question papers?
  11. Matric 10th standard state board of Tamilnadu question papers with answers?
  12. Can I get admission in a good college after having compartment in Maths exam(12th)
  13. Am I eligible for COMEDK, MHT CET and AIEEE counseling after getting a compartment in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  14. Am I eligible for MBBS entrance exam after having compartment in Maths?
  15. Can I get admission in COMEDK college? I have compartment in Maths
  16. How to join MBBS in Tamil Nadu for a student belonging to Andhra Pradesh?
  17. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges or government quota in Tamilnadu state under Tamilnadu University? Where can I get the application form for B.Ed and counseling for government allotment?
  18. How can I give the compartment paper in Maths after failing it?
10th June 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for compartment exam for Maths in Tamilnadu State Board?

sir mera high school me up board se math me 31 marks hai kya compartment de sakta hu aur kab form ayega
21st November 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for compartment exam for Maths in Tamilnadu State Board?

how to apply and when to apply for tamilnadu state compartment exam for maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?