7th January 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to reapply for 12th from CBSE Board if disqualified from Punjab Open Board?

sir
i have done 10 from cbse and i have not done 11 and
sir i have done 12 from punjab open board i had
compartment in one subject i had given
compartment exam but not clear so this year
can i apply in cbse for 12 plzzzz answer me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  2. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  3. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  4. Is my future safe in Punjab School Education Board? Shall I be able to become a Doctor or an Engineer?
  5. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
  6. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing schooling from CBSE board?
  7. Can I reapply for JEE Advanced if reappearing in 12th from UP Board?
  8. What to do in order to get admission in Delhi University after 12th CBSE Open Board Results?
  9. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  10. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  11. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  12. Is there any way to do 12th from an open school and give CBSE board exam?
  13. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  14. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  15. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  16. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Whether to take State board or CBSE board for 12th improvement exam? Will CBSE be beneficial in long run?
  18. Am I eligible for PMET Punjab after doing 12th in bangalore?
8th January 2015, 11:53 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to reapply for 12th from CBSE Board if disqualified from Punjab Open Board?

You cannot apply directly to get admission in class 12th of any board.

If you want to proceed your studies now from CBSE board itself, it is not a problem but you will have to take admission in class 11 first and then after passing the academic year, you will be able to appear for your boards.
8th January 2015, 01:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to reapply for 12th from CBSE Board if disqualified from Punjab Open Board?

No, you cannot appear in 12th standard CBSE Board examinations even after studying 12th standard from Punjab Open Board. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard in CBSE Board are eligible to appear in CBSE 12th standard board examinations. You can clear your subjects only by appearing in Punjab Open Board examinations. Since, you have not pursued your 12th standard from CBSE Board, you are not eligible to appear in CBSE 12th board examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?