1st February 2011, 11:44 AM
saroj pareek

Procedure to apply for the exam of Rajasthan State Electricity board, Jaipur?

plz tell me about processor of exams in rajasthan state electricity board,jaipur?

Related Questions:
  1. Which books to refer for JR engineering mechanical Rajasthan Vidyut electricity Board entrance exam
  2. List of good academic schools in Jaipur for joining 10th in CBSE board?
  3. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17628 rank in RPMT, 373 percentile?
  4. Assistant Exam of CSEB Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board: Syllabus, Study material and previous year question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to take admission in B.Tech? I am doing to appear in CBSE 12th exam from Jaipur Rajasthan
  6. Is DIHBT recognized under MCI in Rajasthan university at sms medical college Jaipur?
  7. Previous years question papers of Assistant Engineering(IT) Chhatisgarh State Electricity board?
  8. Can I get a good college in Mechanical branch after scoring 25636 in RPET?
  9. Does Rajasthan board provide grave? I have given 12th exam in Chemistry from Rajasthan board
  10. Any criteria in Rajasthan board to improve grades of students of other states?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for private bank job in Jaipur?
  12. Procedure to apply for compartment exam for Maths in Tamilnadu State Board?
  13. Can I get a seat in any good branch at NIT, Jaipur in spot round counselling? My AIEEE AIR is 7181, state(Rajasthan) rank is 1000 and OBC rank is 1020
  14. How to take admission in government college of Commerce in Jaipur after scoring 81% in Senior Secondary of Board of Rajasthan?
  15. Question papers of Rajasthan Directory Board for JEN Post
  16. BBA collages in Jaipur and their fees structure?
  17. MPSEB exam previous year question papers for post of trainee executive (mechanical) in M.P. state electricity board
  18. How can I apply for direct 2nd year admission in MNIT, Jaipur? -- [New]
3rd February 2012, 02:06 PM
lav11

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the exam of Rajasthan State Electricity board, Jaipur?

for that the board always publish advertisement in the employment news and their websites(carrier column).you should to look time to time this.basically it comes in the month of august-sep.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?