4th December 2015, 03:38 PM
kausar.465

Procedure to apply for duplicate rank card of GATE?

I passed GATE 2010 conducted on FEBRUARY 14. I did not get my rank card. Now I need my rank card for applying to PhD. Please help me with the procedure to apply for the duplicate rank card and with any links for information regarding the application procedure. My admit card no is EC6040293. Please reply fast.

15th February 2016, 10:35 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for duplicate rank card of GATE?

You have to download the rank card from the internet. These days admit cards and rank cards are all shown online in the official website of GATE. Even if you go to the office of the institution which is organizing GATE, they will also not be able to help you. All they will ask you is to write an application to the helpdesk of GATE examination. So, I am also asking you the same thing. You write a formal application to the helpdesk of GATE organizers and mention every detail in it. Do give your registration number and roll number over there. Also mention the year in which you passed in this examination. They will have to retrieve the original rank card, scan it and mail it to you. You will have to take a printout of it. Hurry up, it has already been 6 years since you passed GATE.
14th July 2019, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for duplicate rank card of GATE?

Where can I get the address to write formal application to the helpdesk of GATE organizers for getting duplicate GATE score card?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?