3rd August 2010, 08:32 PM
ghodke sachin

Procedure to get duplicate GATE score card without having seat number

sir,
i have lost my gate score card and i card.Now don't have my seat number.now i only have acknowledgment card and received application number.so please tell me procedure to get duplicate gate score card without having seat number.

3rd August 2010, 09:17 PM
satish shrivastav

Default Re: Procedure to get duplicate GATE score card without having seat number

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodke sachin View Post
sir,
i have lost my gate score card and i card.Now don't have my seat number.now i only have acknowledgment card and received application number.so please tell me procedure to get duplicate gate score card without having seat number.
Hi
you have loss your GATE scorecard so don't worry,for getting new score card post a letter to the GATE office and your application number if you wont have your no, it require some fees for the new score card so ask for it
3rd August 2010, 09:42 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get duplicate GATE score card without having seat number

You can get your score card by informing the respective coordinating IIT( in 2010 case it is IIT Guwahati) about your application no.
You can take only three duplicate card from them, I think it is sufficient.
4th August 2010, 01:38 PM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

dont worry if you lost your GATE score card, now if you have your app form no. ,post it to GATE office..with some procedure charges. TO know information of this charges see site of GATE..
all the best.
4th August 2010, 05:50 PM
khusi

to get an new hall ticket you have to write to the gate office,
you also have to pay them some amount which they will mention to you and you also have to send an copy of your application form,
after getting your hall ticket you van check your results online
all the best
6th August 2010, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

i have lost my GATE score card. i have my registration number and rank ..
but i want a duplicate card of GATE score card..
plz do send the necessary procedure for obtaining the GATE score card
any details plz contact
[email protected]
[email protected]
20th September 2010, 12:32 PM
Dev_singh12

[QUOTE=Unregistered;154787]i have lost my GATE score card. i have my registration number and rank ..
but i want a duplicate card of GATE score card..
plz do send the necessary procedure for obtaining the GATE score card
any details plz contact
]
24th March 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

are GATE scorecard sent to candidates with non valid score (for GATE 2011)????
4th May 2011, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

is there any procedure to get admission in iit kharagpur through back door!!!
4th June 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get duplicate GATE score card
4th June 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get duplicate GATE score card
11th July 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

PROCEDURE TO GET THE DUPLICATE SCORE CARD OF GATE2003. I HAVE LOST MY REG.NO ALSO
20th August 2011, 11:06 AM
arunenthu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushant Roy View Post
You can get your score card by informing the respective coordinating IIT( in 2010 case it is IIT Guwahati) about your application no.
You can take only three duplicate card from them, I think it is sufficient.
Hi i lost my gate my gate score card. i forgot my register number also.. what can i do ....? pls help me......
14th November 2011, 12:03 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

You can take only three duplicate card from them,
14th November 2011, 12:44 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

You can take only three duplicate card from them,
12th January 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i lost my application number. how can i get it again to download admit card
4th February 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

is duplicate admit card is valid for mtech admission in nit
21st February 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear all,

Could any one tell me if it is possible to get a duplicate score card of GATE 2003. I have the registration no of the same.
26th March 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friends,
I have Qualified GATE Examination 2009 with 92.47 Percentile score and I joined and Completed M.Tech. Now got admission for PhD at Foreign University, for that,they demands the Original GATE card of 2009.But I have deposited it in the Institute where i completed my M.Tech and Head of the Institute said they cannot give me GATE Card back.So now i want to get Gate score card of 2009(Duplicate). To whom i should approach for getting the same.

Regards
16th February 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get duplicate GATE score card without having register number

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunenthu View Post
Hi i lost my gate my gate score card. i forgot my register number also.. what can i do ....? pls help me......
Hi Arunentu ...
I have the same problem as yours. I got qualified in GATE 2008.
Do u find any source to get the duplicate Rank card?

Plz let me know .
Thanks in Advance..
sriram
5th April 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i have lost my GATE 2008 score card , please tell the procedure to get it back.
9th June 2013, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I got qualified in the GATE 2013 but i have lost my GATE 2013 score card..i have all the other details including my GATE 2013 admit card, a photo of my score card on my phone, my score on the GATE website stating that i have qualified in GATE 2013....

Pls tell me the procedure so that i can get a DUPLICATE GATE SCORE CARD. !!!
2nd June 2014, 11:16 PM
laxmika mankar

Default Re: Procedure to get duplicate GATE score card

sir,
i have lost my gate score card net print and .Now it is not available on GOAP web site also .now i only have admit card and enroll id.so please tell me procedure to get duplicate gate score card
6th June 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I have to check my gate-14 result, but GOAPS site is withdrawn from the server, so is there any option to check the gate result..
12th June 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I have to check my gate-15 result, but GOAPS site is withdrawn from the server, so is there any option to check the gate result..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?