2nd November 2011, 11:41 PM
shahpur.vijdan

Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?

Dear all,

I am a foreign student,willing to apply for M.D course in any good indian medical college,is there any foreign quota in some medical colleges,if yes ,kindly let me know about the fees, requirements and procedure of the admission.

Thanks and Regards,

contact me on [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements for Foreign student who want admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai? Is there any quota for them with a different fee structure?
  2. How to apply for MBBS course? What is the fees structure and requirement?
  3. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  5. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  6. Fee structure and eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra and MP through NRI quota
  7. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  9. SRRC for B.Com honors being a Nepali? Minimum percentage required for students under foreign quota? Fee structure of SRCC for B.Com honors? -- [New]
  10. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  11. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  12. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  13. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  14. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  15. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
  16. Colleges under Delhi University providing Management Quota for B.A courses? Procedure and fee structure?
  17. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  18. Which Indian Medical Colleges offer admission to foreign students especially students from Nigeria? What is the fee structure?
21st January 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?

i am a srilankan student. i am wishing to apply for medicine at any gov.medical colleges in india.. can u list some gov.medical colleges offering foreign quota.

plz do reply [email protected]
29th July 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?

how much fee mbbs b catogirie in sadan medical collage
17th October 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

How can a bangladeshi student get admission in indian medical college?Is there any quota system for bangladeshi student?
27th November 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the no. of foreign quota and the admission procedure in govt. medical college in west bangla, india .
30th April 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW NO.OF FOREIGN QUOTA FOR INDIAN STUDENT AVAILABLE
11th June 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

any seet are availble in neet ug exam 2013 .the all india rank is 325745 and obc rank is 1007563
15th October 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any seat in govt.medical colleges of india for a bangladeshi student? Pls reply me in [email protected]
31st October 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahpur.vijdan View Post
Dear all,

I am a foreign student,willing to apply for M.D course in any good indian medical college,is there any foreign quota in some medical colleges,if yes ,kindly let me know about the fees, requirements and procedure of the admission.

Thanks and Regards,

contact me on [email protected]
hi, I have the same query like yours. if you have a better information regarding this, would u kindly reply back to me. I shall ever remain thankful for ur act. .... [email protected]
3rd December 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

How many govt. Medical college in india have foriegn quota? Plz tell me the name of those college?
8th January 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a Bangladeshi student. I want to get myself admitted in any medical college in India, now I want to know it's procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?