23rd June 2010, 10:14 PM
aftab30

Can a student from Bhopal(OBC) give CENT exam for MBBS admission in AP medical college?

I am from bhopal(m.p.) i am obc muslim can i given cent-2011 for mbbs admission in andra pradesh medical college.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  2. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  3. How to take admission in government college for MBBS? I am a 12th standard student
  4. Admission in MBBS is possible with 104 score in MHCET? In which college can I get admission?
  5. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  6. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  7. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to become a doctor after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  10. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  11. How to get admission in MBBS as foreign student on self finance in any Medical college of India?
  12. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  13. Can I get admission in MBBS at any private medical college with 458 marks in AIPMT? -- [New]
  14. Fee structure of medical college for MBBS course(BC caste)?
  15. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  16. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
  17. Which entrance to give to get admission in KEM college for MBBS? How to score maximum marks so as to get admission in desired college?
  18. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
5th April 2011, 12:47 AM
dava

Default Re: Can a student from Bhopal(OBC) give CENT exam for MBBS admission in AP medical college?

I think you can but there would be a quota for other state students under which you are taken and you have to get a better rank so that you can be placed.
30th August 2011, 05:24 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: Can a student from Bhopal(OBC) give CENT exam for MBBS admission in AP medical college?

yes surely you can get seat in other state quota by scoring good rank in the entrance exam.
30th August 2011, 07:23 PM
rana2011
Banned

you can but there would be a quota for other state students under which you are taken and you have to get a better rank so that you can be placed.

Thanks!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?