17th July 2012, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Which college is a better choice for me to do LLB course being a candidate having not scored good percentage of marks?

Hi I need to do LLb ... However I did not score a gr8 % . Which collage will be good . Contact me @ [email protected]

17th July 2012, 10:04 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college is a better choice for me to do LLB course being a candidate having not scored good percentage of marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I need to do LLb ... However I did not score a gr8 % . Which collage will be good . Contact me @ [email protected]
hello

LLB ------->> a course for becoming a lawyer

It is a course which one can pursue to become a lawyer.this course can be done in 2 or many ways.as you want to do this course hence you can do it after XII or after graduation or after post graduation.hence this depends on how you want that course to complete.

after XII

After XII it is a five year course,hence one needs to understand the limits of many things.for this you need to have passed XII from a recognized board.

Eligibility
~you need to have passed XII class examinations from a school of a board having any stream.

~you need to have 50% aggregate in your XII class examinations.

after graduation
after graduation you can still do this course.for this you need to have graduation in B.sc.B.com,B.A

Eligibility
~you should be having atleast 40% marks in graduation in the above mentioned branches that is B.com,B.sc,B.A.

~35% marks for SC/ST Graduates.

~also there is a 2% weightage for post graduate degree holders who want to get this degree since they have done post graduation hence preferred.

As you very less marks in XII , firstly you need to see whether you are eligible after XII or not.if you are eligible you can apply in private colleges"as it seems as if you have not given CLAT "

Private Colleges For Law studies
  • GNLU Gandhinagar
  • Balaji Law College, Pune
  • Salgaonkar Law College, Panjim
  • Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
  • Delhi Faculty of Law
  • NLU Jodhpur
  • NLIU Bhopal
  • RGNUL Patiala
  • RMLNLU Lucknow
  • UPES Dehradun
  • Jindal Global Law School, Sonipat
  • Faculty of Law, BHU
  • Army Institute of Law, Mohali
  • Amity Law School, Delhi
  • AMU, Faculty of Law, Aligarh
  • ICFAI Law School, Dehradun
  • NALSAR Hyderabad
  • NLSIU Bangalore
  • School of Law, Christ University (SLCU), Bangalore
  • NUALS Cochin
  • ULC Bangalore
  • BILS Bangalore
  • Kerala Law Academy, Thiruvananthapuram
  • TN Dr. Ambedkar School of Excellence, Chennai

hope this helped

with regards
roknits
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?