2nd August 2020, 06:11 PM
waqas konari

Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS, Delhi for medical student from Afghanistan?

I am a MD (Doctor of Medicine) graduated student. I have cleared MD degree here in Afghanistan and have a provisional certificate of MD degree. So, how can I take Internship at AIIMS in Delhi? What are the rules there in AIIMS for foreign MD graduated students?

7th August 2020, 12:35 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS, Delhi for medical student from Afghanistan?

##Foreign students are not required to appear for the entrance test.

##There are not required to fill in application form.

##However, applications need to be sent by the following candidates to the following
addresses:

1) Self Financing Foreign Candidates : Ministry of External Affairs, Student Cell, 527,
Akbar Bhavan, New Delhi-110 021.

2) Foreign Candidates under General Cultural Scholarship Scheme: Indian Council for
Cultural Relations, Azad Bhavan, Indraprastha Estate, New Delhi-110 002.

***you can apply through official website :- www.aiims.edu
30th July 2021, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS, Delhi for medical student from Afghanistan?

I am from Afghanistan
Can i do my house job in AIIMS ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?