25th May 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for doing internship in AIIMS or Safdurjung hospital?

I am looking for information regarding the criteria for internship in AIIMS or Safdarjung hospital for BPT student? Also tell me if any stipend is offered.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue 1 year compulsory internship from AIIMS college and hospital after passing final year exam of BHMS course?
  2. Can I do internship from AIIMS Hospital? I am a BAMS final year student
  3. Criteria for Physiotherapy internship in AIIMS?
  4. How to apply for internship in AIIMS? Eligibility criteria to apply?
  5. Selection criteria for Internship after completion of bachelor of physiotherapy at AIIMS?
  6. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  7. Eligibility criteria to do internship after MD in Hospital Administration?
  8. Criteria and procedure for doing internship in RML hospital? Will it be considered valid? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  10. How long is the process of getting assigned to the hospital of your choice for internship after the results of FMGE come out?
  11. Am I eligible to do internship in AIIMS while doing final year of Physiotherapy?
  12. Procedure to do internship in Tirunelveli Government Hospital?
  13. What are the steps to be followed to apply for PG course after completion of internship in Nair hospital?
  14. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  15. What is the process for internship in Physiotherapy field in RML Hospital?
  16. Best Hospital/Institute which offer Internship programme for BPT student?
  17. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  18. How can i do internship in any government hospital after BDS degree?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?