12th January 2016, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship in AIIMS being MBBS 4th year student of Kothari Medical College?

Hi,
I am doing MBBS in 4th year now from Kothari Medical College. I want to do my Internship in AIIMS. Kindly tell me the procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS? Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  3. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  4. How to apply for Medical internship at AIIMS/MAM/LHM/UCMS/VMMC?
  5. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  6. BPT internship at AIIMS is possible for 4th year Hyderabad student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/AFMC for MBBS Doctor?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Government college for MBBS final year student in Karnataka?
  10. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS Doctor?
  16. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Eligibility to do Internship in AIIMS for Dental student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BPT student?
17th September 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in AIIMS being MBBS 4th year student of Kothari Medical College?

Procedure for short term dietitian internship in Aiims delhi
3rd March 2022, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship in AIIMS being MBBS 4th year student of Kothari Medical College?

Sir,I have complete bsc medical microbiology in.hnb garwal University uttarakhand.i can internship in aiims
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?