21st November 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Internship in AIIMS for a candidate of Afghanistan?

Hello,
My name is Fazilat Khoshbakht from Afghanistan. I would like to do my Internship or stage period in AIIMS. Could you please tell me the requirements that how to apply?

30th November 2015, 11:31 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Internship in AIIMS for a candidate of Afghanistan?

To apply for the IIMS Internship program from Afghanistan, you must take your country permission to stay in India.
Then you need to submit the internship letter duly signed by your Institution and government seal should be there to authenticate the purpose of your internship in India. If everything goes fine then you will soon receive welcome letter from AIIMS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?