22nd August 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for a job in CBI after diploma in Electronics and Communication?

sir,
i am a student of diploma electronics and communication , i am interested to provide service to the central bureau of investigation , so please clarify my following doubts about it , finally my question is:
1.what is the procedure to apply a job in CBI ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a CBI/CID officer after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  2. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI? Can BE final year students apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  4. Procedure to get jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. How can I apply for job in ISRO having complete Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. Will there be any vacancies in ISRO for me being a candidate having done Diploma in Electronics and Communication? How to apply for these positions?
  7. Can I apply for a job after passing diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  9. How to do B.E after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  10. Am I eligible for IBPS? I have passed 10th+diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  11. Procedure to apply for a Job in CBI being a candidate of final year B.Com in Information Technology?
  12. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  13. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  14. How to be a part of CBI after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  15. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  16. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  17. Diploma in Electronics and communication through correspondence? -- [New]
  18. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
27th September 2011, 06:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a job in CBI after diploma in Electronics and Communication?

You need to have a graduation in any discipline to enter in to a job in CBI. Since you have done your diploma you are not eligible to join CBI. You need to be between the age limit of 18-27 years. You need to attend the entrance examination which is conducted by the SSC for positions in CBI. The candidates who get short listed in the written exam have to undergo a medical exam and personal interview.
26th October 2011, 05:32 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a job in CBI after diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Dear,
Sir,
I am very sorry to say that ,you are not eligible for the CGLE exam,
known as COMBINED GRADUATION LEVEL EXAMINATION., conducted by SSC (STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION).

As you just have diploma course,.
the minimum eligibility for apply in this examination , you must have graduation degree from a recognized college.

the age limit for this examination is 20-27 years,.
there are 5 & 3 years of the age relaxations for the SC\ST & OBC candidates,.

thank you!!
~gamble~
9th February 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

SIR iam sivamanikanta i complited dipoma in eee with 76% and i studying b.tech 2nd year , can i eligible for any job incbi
16th June 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i join CBI after diploma in electrical engg
11th November 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

My name is vairamuthu i completed B.Tech.how do apply CBI exam? Exam and how do prepared exams?.please give me some instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?