6th January 2012, 07:27 AM
kotim.tech

Procedure to apply for M.Tech course in Central Universities?

sisr this is koti.iam persuing mca in svec.now i want to know the procedure for
applying to m.tech in central universities.pls provide me details sir.i hope your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for M.Tech course in Central Universities?
  2. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  3. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  4. Best colleges to do PG in Maths? Procedure to join central universities
  5. How much percentage is required in B.A to do B.Ed?
  6. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  7. Is it possible to pursue M.E by research after doing a job in Hyderabad?
  8. How to opt for BSc economics after scoring 94% marks in my boards
  9. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  10. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  11. Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?
  12. How to apply for PGCET? Books to be referred to prepare for IT branch in B.Tech? Fee structure details for M.Tech in different universities?
  13. Universities or companies in US or Europe where I can do my summer internship? Procedure to apply for these universities?
  14. Eligibility criteria, Entrance procedure, Scope and information of central universities offering M.Sc. (IT)?
  15. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  17. Is five years integrated M.Tech course valid for Government jobs? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities?
16th March 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for M.Tech course in Central Universities?

sir,i got 224 score in gate.i have sc reservation and i am eee.tell me which best college i can get....?
20th March 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

sir.
i have got 58% in final year B.E. in infomation technology and i m from sc cast.is there any chance for to take admission for mtech? and what is the procedure to get an admission..
plz reply me
Thank yu
13th April 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

sir ! i got score GATE score 305 & i have SC reservation .my branch is EEE .please tell me can i get admission from any IIT's or
NIT's or any Central university....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?