3rd February 2011, 12:52 PM
mndpdivine

Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?

hi sir
i want to know the procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course?? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges & universities in uttarakhand?? please name few?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering correspondence M.E/M.Tech course? What is the admission procedure for the same? I have completed B.E Mechanical
  2. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  3. Can I do M.Tech computers(Correspondence or Distance)? Best universities offering it?
  4. List of universities offering M.Sc Biotechnology in correspondence mode -- [New]
  5. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  6. Details about the colleges offering M.Tech in correspondence under VTU? Details about the course?
  7. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  8. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  9. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  11. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  12. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  13. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  14. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
  15. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  16. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  17. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  18. Universities offering correspondence course in commerce/business administration? Are these universities recognized by the government?
4th April 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?

procedure for joining a part time course in computer
12th April 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?

I did B.Tech., (Bioinformatics) from VIT. University, Vellore with 87% and I am working as Asst. Systems Engineer in TCS., Chennai. I want to do M.Tech., Bioinformatics through Distance education. Let me know the details of universities and fee structure etc.,

[email protected]
13th April 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

hi myself gurpreet i complete my B.E in 2oo9 and doing job in a company , now i want to complete my master degree in mechanical M.tech in crosspondance , and searching the best college in uttarakhand so please help me saend any information ... my email id-

[email protected]
20th April 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

what if a person has less than 55% marks in msc do, if want to appear for net exam?
5th May 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

hi myself shivaraj i complete my B.E in 2o10 and doing job in a company , now i want to complete my master degree in mechanical M.tech in crosspondance , and searching the best college in banglore and mysore so please help me send any information ...

my email id-
[email protected]
6th May 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

is there any universities offering mtech correspondence in kerala
14th May 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

university names
23rd May 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

M TECH CORRESPONDENCE IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
30th May 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

where i can do my mtech as correspondance?
6th June 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

wer r the answers for below queries? JUNK THREAD....
15th June 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Please guide me about M.Tech Biotech programme in distance learning and in weekend class mode....
[email protected]
20th June 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to know de correspodance Mtec course for computer science in bangalore please kindly replay to this email id [email protected]
22nd June 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

please tell me about the institute in delhi for M.tech ECE (or related to the branch) programme in correspondance & in weekend.
do tell the procedure also for getting admission in those institutes.
[email protected]
24th June 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to get details about mtech through correspondence..and its reputed colleges or universities in delhi as early as possible..also i want to know about the details regarding the procedure to apply for it..my email id is- [email protected]
5th July 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Tech or M.E Transportation / Highway engineering through Distance course from any reputed University, please advice me.
12th July 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I m a enginnering student doing my b.tech(cs) from jaipur. i want to do m.tech in correspondance from delhi .please give me information about it..
e.mail id is : [email protected]
14th July 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M Tech by corrospondece in ECE in utterakhand
3rd August 2011, 04:31 PM
jitendra1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do M Tech by corrospondece in ECE in utterakhand
hi friend
it sounds good that you have completed your b.tech and wanna do m.tech., for m.tech first of you should crack the GATE exam then you will participate in the m.tech . when you get a good marks in GATE exam then you choose a good universities for this and you know that if are having a good universities degree then you can choosed easily by other government companies
19th September 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.tech by correspondence in computer science & engineering . plz give me suggation my id is [email protected]
21st September 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

i join MTECH please provide advise
1st October 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.tect by correspondence in computer sicence and engineering .provide me advise
20th November 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I did Bsc (H) biotechnology,4yrs course in 2010 with 95% marks from SHIATS,allahabad.
Btut Due to some circumstances i was unable to continue further..can u plz suggest me ny right university for msc (applied lifescience) in distance education or online mode.
I am in aligarh dis time.so, plz repl sum for the same.
thanx.
my id : [email protected]
10th December 2011, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i m a student of b.tech final wid 66% aggr. I want to do job wid M. Tech from correspondence, pl give suggestions fr colleges & universities..
Shivaji ([email protected])
23rd January 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

hi myself neeraj i complete my B.E in 2o10 and doing job in a company , now i want to complete my master degree in mechanical M.tech in crosspondance , and searching the best college in madya pradesh and mysore so please help me send any information ...
23rd January 2012, 08:22 PM
mani_baban

Cool Re: Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?

hi friend
it sounds good that you have completed your b.tech and wanna do m.tech., for m.tech first of you should crack the GATE exam then you will participate in the m.tech . when you get a good marks in GATE exam then you choose a good universities for this and you know that if are having a good universities degree then you can choosed easily by other government companies
28th May 2012, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the university with fee structure who have a option to do M-tech correspondance ?

[email protected]
12th June 2012, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the university with fee structure who have a option to do M-tech correspondance ?

I have done M.C.A and working as a lecturer in a college.

[email protected]
19th June 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i wanna do M.tech/MS throudh distance can any guide me please.....
[email protected]
25th June 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

sir..........
i m doing msc in chemistry(final year) i want to go for mtech in chemical in correspondence....plz guide me....
5th November 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done BE from information science and engineering,will i get admission in m.tech from distance learning education....plz suggest me such colleges....fee strutures...
3rd January 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done BE IN MECHANICAL ENGG and working as a COMPANY
[email protected]
1st May 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.tech in ece.Now I want to do m.tech correspondence.So please give me some options.
my email id is
[email protected]
9th June 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I join M.TECH( electronics stream ) correspodence/distance education ?Pls list the universities offering the course ?
28th March 2014, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Hi ... I have done B.tech in I.T . Now I am looking for M.TECH correspondence program. Pl suggest me some good Universities who provides the Distance education.
11th April 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi
Myself priya, I have completed my B.Tech (Cse) in 2013 and doing job, i want to do M.tech in computer science in crosspondance , and searching for some best college in Delhi. so please send me any information if u have...

my email id-
[email protected]

Thanks.
19th July 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I passed out AMIE in Civil Engineering in Sep 2013... i want to do M.Tech course in civil engineering through distance, kindly send me any information if u have.....

from
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?