19th March 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for PGECET exam after completing B.Tech? I have completed B.Tech

hi.i completed my b.tech in 2011.i interested to do m.tech.can u plz tell me the procedure to apply for PGECET exam.plz send the answer to my id [email protected]

1st April 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PGECET exam after completing B.Tech? I have completed B.Tech

i am studying b.tech 4thyear.i want to write pgcet 2012 exam,what is the last date for applying and procedure for apply and fee. plz send details to mail [email protected]
12th April 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PGECET exam after completing B.Tech? I have completed B.Tech

how to apply pgect exam
17th April 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i have 3 backlogs in b.tech r07. Am i eligible to write pgecet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?